GDT Vs Mason

UpperdeckKid

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uglier? The unis Cuse is sporting tonight or the Mason cheerleaders?

I got a good look at one of the GMU cheerleaders, she looked like someone beat her with a flaming poison ivy plant.

As for the game I dont have much to say that hasnt been said.

Make more FTs

Rebound and defend

Less GG

Uglier? The unis Cuse is sporting tonight or the Mason cheerleaders?

I got a good look at one of the GMU cheerleaders, she looked like someone beat her with a flaming poison ivy plant.

As for the game I dont have much to say that hasnt been said.

Make more FTs

Rebound and defend

Less GG

So...at the beginning of the season when we couldn't shoot our way out of a barn (or zone), who thought 3pts would save this senior laden team from bad free throw shooting.

Biggest game on the season on deck....Oh by George.

So...at the beginning of the season when we couldn't shoot our way out of a barn (or zone), who thought 3pts would save this senior laden team from bad free throw shooting.

Biggest game on the season on deck....Oh by George.

Don't forget where your loyalties lie.

Nice that we are in a position to nit pick AND still be on an 18 game win streak. Syracuse has been living dangerously lately as well and finally got burned. Florida has also had a few close ones.

Gotta get the FT's back on track...we were 23-25 against GM at home. Also need to shore up the D...we seemed lost laptop times tonight. Even Stan Van Gundy...who loves us...commented about our D being out of sorts.

Happy Flight!

Nice that we are in a position to nit pick AND still be on an 18 game win streak. Syracuse has been living dangerously lately as well and finally got burned. Florida has also had a few close ones.

Gotta get the FT's back on track...we were 23-25 against GM at home. Also need to shore up the D...we seemed lost laptop times tonight. Even Stan Van Gundy...who loves us...commented about our D being out of sorts.

Happy Flight!

Lost laptop?

Observations after tonight's game:

Last year's team and this year's team are the two greatest Billiken's teams of the modern era; possibly all time. At this point it is hard to pick which team was better,

But, from here on, the point of the rest of the season is our NCAA seeding. The A-10 tournament is relatively meaningless. This season will only be truly successful if the Bills make the Sweet 16.

Dwayne Evans is great. Truly a scholar athlete that makes me proud to be a Billiken's fan, but Jordair Jett is the best player on the team. He is one of the top 5 players in the modern era ( which started in 1979)

Not getting any help in the rankings tonight. Syracuse will not drop that far. Creighton winning big, UC dominated, WSU stays undefeated, Florida needed a comeback but won. Arizona is just tipping at Utah, and the UCLA-Cal game probably won't make a difference for us.

Turkey.

Another starter-heavy game for SLU. Last game, only 3 bench players got in and contributed a total of 2 points and 29 minutes. This time, 49 minutes (inflated due to OT and DE's fouling out) and just 8 of 89 points.

I'm sorry. I made it 15 seconds and then decided the black & yellow crap was preferable to this. And that bottom one? Not happening...obviously.

That bottom one was the best basketball game experience I have ever had.

I think this SLU team is the only one that could possibly top what the 2005 - 06 GW team did.