SLU - MU Discussion on 920

Billboy1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Pistol. SLU has been getting more local radio media coverage in the past three weeks as it has in about three years combined. I have heard Coach Crew, Coach Chaney, Scott Highmark and others interviewed on shows daily. On some of the shows, SLU is brought up in even casual talk as a story in the local sports scene now. This is going to ruffle the feathers of other fans, but who cares. With the momentum we have, and the truth on our side, the local hosts will do our arguing for us when some idiot calls in. I prefer sitting back and enjoying the accolades to forcing myself into arguments that only diminish our new found attention.

I agree with Pistol. SLU has been getting more local radio media coverage in the past three weeks as it has in about three years combined. I have heard Coach Crew, Coach Chaney, Scott Highmark and others interviewed on shows daily. On some of the shows, SLU is brought up in even casual talk as a story in the local sports scene now. This is going to ruffle the feathers of other fans, but who cares. With the momentum we have, and the truth on our side, the local hosts will do our arguing for us when some idiot calls in. I prefer sitting back and enjoying the accolades to forcing myself into arguments that only diminish our new found attention.

Too bad the State U crew don't have the gifted, multi-talented, professional, legend-in-his-own-mind, King of local sports talk, woman-beater Slaten to continually cut down SLU in his famous rants.

Agreed, I was really happy to see SLU leading the sports coverage on KSDK last week followed by missou.

First off it is SPUMAC and secondly I don't care.

As a newbie to this board I have to ask: What the heck does "SPUMAC" stand for? I'm presuming it's, at the very least, something unflattering about Mizzou (which is okay by me) and at the very worst it's something derogatory and rude (which is even okayer). :P

As a newbie to this board I have to ask: What the heck does "SPUMAC" stand for? I'm presuming it's, at the very least, something unflattering about Mizzou (which is okay by me) and at the very worst it's something derogatory and rude (which is even okayer). :P

Scandal-Plagued University of Missouri at Columbia.

You may also see BCCC on occasion; Boone County Community College.

Bet we'll start to see a few more fans like this.. All aboard the #BillikenBandwagon

@franfraschilla: As a dark horse like Butler? Yes. RT @MizzouTiger_BB: @franfraschilla Can u see my Billikens making the final 4

Oh god I just barfed

Bet we'll start to see a few more fans like this.. All aboard the #BillikenBandwagon

@franfraschilla: As a dark horse like Butler? Yes. RT @MizzouTiger_BB: @franfraschilla Can u see my Billikens making the final 4

I hate this.

To the missou rats jumping off the sinking ship onto the SLU bandwagon:

Untitled_drawing.jpg