Jordair Jett

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should be careful before insinuating an *alleged* lack of character in one of our players.

Jett has never given me any reason not to take pride in his representation of our school and program.

This. From what I've seen and heard of Jordair around campus, he is one of the nicest and most humble guys around. We shouldn't be assuming a lack of character in any of our seniors.

This. From what I've seen and heard of Jordair around campus, he is one of the nicest and most humble guys around. We shouldn't be assuming a lack of character in any of our seniors.

They seem to be ambassadors for the school. The bonus is they're really good at basketball too.

Lighten up Francis...it's funny

People who find that funny have a deranged sense of humor. Some things ought not be joked about. If I had a sister, I wouldn't "let" (not that it's really my decision) anyone, no matter how famous, "bang" her unless he was a good match for her and first married her. I don't think any of us should have standards lower than that, not even to be funny or popular. So, say what you want; call me square or prudish, or whatever, but that's what I believe and I'm not backing down from that stance.

People who find that funny have a deranged sense of humor. Some things ought not be joked about. If I had a sister, I wouldn't "let" (not that it's really my decision) anyone, no matter how famous, "bang" her unless he was a good match for her and first married her. I don't think any of us should have standards lower than that, not even to be funny or popular. So, say what you want; call me square or prudish, or whatever, but that's what I believe and I'm not backing down from that stance.

What people find funny or not is not for you to decide...

SQUAREEE!

Jordair and cory r. were my favorite dudes on the team when I was in school. Super chill and nice dudes.

Still wouldn't be surprised if he talks trash on the court. Don't think it speaks to a lack of character if he does.

Check Frank Cusumano or Chris Sloan's a Twitter accounts. Sloan tweeted a photo of the logo to Frank earlier tonight.

The Sloan photo is what made me think of it. I am looking for the computer image not a photograph of the computer image.