Jordair Jett

Many years ago I was talking with a friend at SIU regarding the upcoming game. As we were jawing back and forth, he said, we've got a guy coming back who is really good". And I said "ah bullxxx, what's his name"? And he said "Walt Frazier". What I saw today from JJ reminded me of that story.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Spider Dave on the A10 Board:

Jett absolutely took that game by the balls and won it. And as Garland missed the desperation heave and the buzzer sounded, Jett calmly walked into the handshake line without so much as a fist pump. No grandstanding, no punching his own chest. The guy is a ninja assassin. With class.

He's a Billiken. We don't pound our chests.

Haha easy on the high horse.

Jordair talks a fair amount of trash on the floor. It wouldn't surprise me if he said something to the LaSalle players after that basket. In fact, I hope he did. But I think we should be careful before touting the humility of our players in such a manner. It's a pretty hard trait to categorize.

Back during what I think was Jett's sophomore year, someone here posted that Jordair was either a future 1st Team All Conference player or a future conference POY. While I've been a big Jett fan, I have to admit, I thought that was some really wishful thinking.

It's not wishful thinking anymore. Both are really legit possibilities.

Back during what I think was Jett's sophomore year, someone here posted that Jordair was either a future 1st Team All Conference player or a future conference POY. While I've been a big Jett fan, I have to admit, I thought that was some really wishful thinking.

It's not wishful thinking anymore. Both are really legit possibilities.

+1 Jordair Freakin Jett was the Man and heck just might win his 3rd A-10 Player of the week. He has been my favorite player since I made my only Chaifetz visit two seasons ago. That last play was crazy as he drives on one of their two bigs who happens to be a shot blocker, BANG he scores the winning basket and we win our 16th in a row.

Jordair talks a fair amount of trash on the floor. It wouldn't surprise me if he said something to the LaSalle players after that basket. In fact, I hope he did. But I think we should be careful before touting the humility of our players in such a manner. It's a pretty hard trait to categorize.

jay-cutler-doesnt-care.png

Sweet

LaSalle coach had some high praise for Jordair. http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400506263

"This is no exaggeration," Giannini said. "If he doesn't have a career in the NBA, I think he could in the NFL, if his 40 time is good enough. And I'm not joking about that. His strength and his mental toughness and his physicality are at the highest level you can find on a basketball court."

I have been thinking the same thing since last year Jordair seems to have the speed,athletic ability, plus can he defend the pg spot very well that is taylor made for the NBA. I think his game is even more made for a league dominate by smaill quick PGs many who can't shoot jump shots well. But what do i know maybe I'm seeing things. Either way great game Jordair and Go Bills.

I think we should be careful before insinuating an *alleged* lack of character in one of our players.

Jett has never given me any reason not to take pride in his representation of our school and program.