Recruiting 2015

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just say hypothetically that all the freshmen stay and we lose one sophomore and one junior. I think in that scenario we only sign one kid in the spring because signing 2 would only leave one scholly for the 2016 class. Basically, if anybody leaves from the junior class that scholarship has to be saved or used on a 5th year senior that is eligible immediately if we want to maintain 2 for 2016.

Under that scenario, I do think there would be a good fit for a 5th year senior. This team could certainly use an experienced player for one year, and then having that scholarship open for 2016. Also, there is a one freshman who doesn't look like he has much of a future. IMO, a best case, somewhat realistic hope would be to have three scholarships open up from the players we expect will leave and then replaced with a 5th year big, a juco pg and scoring 2 (maybe that Williams kid fits the profile).

Juniors, you mean McBroom and Ash? Unless they graduate this Spring or Summer, I don't see them going.

Now TL, I can see him going. He could probably benefit going to a lower level program if some one wants him. He may have to go D2 like a Salecich, McGuire and Knollmeyer.

Considering AM just got 2 minutes in a game we scored 50 points, leads me to believe there is a good chance he won't be back.

Although I disagree with almost all of the 2010-11 comparisons, I know someone will bring it up so I'll just say now that through the first 29 games, McCall had 3 more assists than Reynolds and Bartley combined. If we don't upgrade the PG position, then those 2 must look like Steve Nash in practice.

This roster needs so much help that you can't pocket a scholarship.

Well, we certainly can't go into the 2016 recruiting season with only one scholarship to give either. Hence if a junior leaves (and I think it is likely that one does given the way he has been buried on the bench) you better find a 5th year senior or plan on pocketing it.

If next year's roster needs that much help, its got to come from the freshmen or sophomores leaving. After TL, the decisions certainly get tougher.

Ok, find a better pic. This guy is like the biggest secret. No recent vids or pics online. Where does Jimmy find these kids?

m4651857.jpg

This pic is the 2nd one on Google, and yours was the 3rd one. So you intentionally chose the really skinny looking one.

m4651857.jpg

This pic is the 2nd one on Google, and yours was the 3rd one. So you intentionally chose the really skinny looking one.

You can't tell if he is skinny or not in your pic. You don't post a face pic when you are judging someone's body.