Biondi

TRN

I saw this snippet from Bernie's article today. At least we have one Jesuit president supporting our team.

"The SLU president, the Rev. Lawrence Biondi, didn't attend Thursday's game, and he won't be at HP Pavilion today. He's traveling abroad. But at least the Billikens are receiving some Jesuit support from the Xavier university president, the personable Rev. Michael J. Graham, who attended Thursday's win over New Mexico State and will likely be in the house today. "

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/bernie-miklasz/article_cc534973-7070-544f-915c-28633072442e.html

I support Biondi for a lot of stuff he has done, but WTF Biondi? This is just stupid. He did it last year as well. Is there any reason why Biondi can't schedule his Asia tour until after Easter? Seriously...

I think it was the heat of the moment that took him over there..

I asked my father-in-law (who knows Fr. Graham) if he knew anything. "I wonder what that's all about." He thinks it's odd that our sports writers would even know or write about it.

I asked my father-in-law (who knows Fr. Graham) if he knew anything. "I wonder what that's all about." He thinks it's odd that our sports writers would even know or write about it.

Maybe he likes college ball, likes rooting for a fellow Jesuit University, and thought San Jose would be a pretty nice get away from the cold weather.

I can only take it as a positive for SLU. Maintaining connections is always good.

Maybe he likes college ball, likes rooting for a fellow Jesuit University, and thought San Jose would be a pretty nice get away from the cold weather.

I can only take it as a positive for SLU. Maintaining connections is always good.

You guys are probably right. Maybe it's a little Big East networking, too. It'd be nice if our Prez could show up. But I'm sure the tanning is better where he is.

Well hopefully he either gets back soon or has no say in the coaching decision because whether its Crews or not, this decision has to be made right away. The spring live recruiting period isn't that far away and we can't go into that without a coach.

He takes this annual trip as a fundraiser - now that does not make it right. Does anybody know when he is due back? If he is back by the weekend or early next week then May can do all the final leg work and no problem but if he is over there for a month then he better not hold things up. I sure hope May has a short list and can narrow it down ASAP - I guess if Marshall is on it that will slow things down.

He takes this annual trip as a fundraiser - now that does not make it right. Does anybody know when he is due back? If he is back by the weekend or early next week then May can do all the final leg work and no problem but if he is over there for a month then he better not hold things up. I sure hope May has a short list and can narrow it down ASAP - I guess if Marshall is on it that will slow things down.

May knows exactly how the arrow is pointing for the program. Apparently not many posters viewed Bloomberg sports snippet about SLU that was broadcasted on Wednesday.

Lot in it. U ought view it