Biondi

TRN

Here we sit on March 24th, out of the tournament, no head coach, no Big East. Our University ranking is slightly above mi$$ou. I am extremely worried for the future of SLU. Biondi? dead. May? dead. Crews? dead. (in a figurative sense of course.)

May knows exactly how the arrow is pointing for the program. Apparently not many posters viewed Bloomberg sports snippet about SLU that was broadcasted on Wednesday.

Lot in it. U ought view it

I did view it and am not sure what of what I posted that this podcast would enlighten me about?

Title Ix is a big thorn in most peoples sides... ;)

i disagree. if not for title IX, there'd just be 200,000 chicks nationwide getting fat four years earlier than they otherwise would have. if you don't keep them occupied physically, they'll just eat, pray, love their way into obesity. granted, the jockchicks don't drink nearly as much as your typical college skank, but when they do, they way overdo it, which basically takes the back legs off the deer when it comes time to bag one.

http://www.bcheights.com/news/number-of-female-athletes-at-an-all-time-high-1.2756358#.UVBkZhzy2Vo