GDT: A10 Champions, Both Ways

DD3

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get all the hate for Spike Lee. While I haven't seen any of his movies in about 20 years, I've liked his work.

+!+ . as a sports fan I have always had a hard time with bitching about other fans. I would much rather be looking at every dick in the public eye out there in those seats than look at the empty seats that were way to visible. league should give those tickets away rather than have all those empty seats

WOW.

Great win!

Not just the win itself, but the way the kids did it, everyone did their job. A masterpiece.

Regular season champs, now tournament champs, certainly our best SLU team in 50+ years.

Sure, we still 2 or more wins in the NCAA's... but enjoy this, it is sweet.

WOW.

Great win!

Not just the win itself, but the way the kids did it, everyone did their job. A masterpiece.

Regular season champs, now tournament champs, certainly our best SLU team in 50+ years.

Sure, we need to win 2 or more in the NCAA's... but this is sweet.

+ 1

Rammer says the team will be in the air during the bracket announcement.

Any idea of where and when the plane lands? Let's welcome them back in style.

Haha. My brother in law was at a baby shower where a lot of people were in town from Venezuela. He said they got into the game because HE was into the game and it ended up being a whole room full of people acting like soccer hooligans over the billikens and all about billiken basketball now. :) awesone

Any idea of where and when the plane lands? Let's welcome them back in style.

Trying to figure that out... Befriended Cody Ellis on fb and asked him directly... He's so nice! He said they have no idea yet but know they are coming home tonight. He said ask Brian kunderman... I have no idea who that is.