Recruiting - 2013

What's that's about counting chickens? Certainly seems promising though.

Im just happy for tanner, he now doesnt have to travel to much a $hitty state.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This certainly sounds like good news. Get Tanner, and maybe RO. Getting Tanner would certainly show Crews is a solid recruiter

Might be a typo. As far as I know he is/was 2013.

Unless he decides to go to prep school officially, yes, he is a senior in HS right now.

Good news that Lancona is skipping KSU. As for Penn, it seems like both tweets have to do with fellow Orange County recruit Jack Williams (class of 2014), who has an offer from Penn. I guess they're friends; they both play for the Double Pump AAU program. I don't see any indication Penn is involved with Lancona's recruitment.

Unless he decides to go to prep school officially, yes, he is a senior in HS right now.

Good news that Lancona is skipping KSU. As for Penn, it seems like both tweets have to do with fellow Orange County recruit Jack Williams (class of 2014), who has an offer from Penn. I guess they're friends; they both play for the Double Pump AAU program. I don't see any indication Penn is involved with Lancona's recruitment.

I don't know what Ben's article stated, but I had always considered KSU to be SLU's biggest competition. I'll assume those who are excited have read Ben's article and like what they saw.

If so, what a huge get by the coaching staff. Yes, I know he is only a 3-star but he would be perfect for SLU's system. Moreover, as opposed to Djambo, he would be a 4 year player. Also, if you look at the timeline, Lancona was offered before Djambo committed to Clemson. Perhaps the coaching staff refocused their attention? If so, good work.

Getting a big was one of my big concerns for this Spring signing period. I'm confident that at least one of the guards (Yacobou, Onwuasor, Jeperson, or Strawberry) will pick SLU.

Getting a big was one of my big concerns for this Spring signing period. I'm confident that at least one of the guards (Yacobou, Onwuasor, Jeperson, or Strawberry) will pick SLU.

Strawberry is not on the same caliber as those other players and I am very skeptical he is good enough to play at SLU.

Strawberry is not on the same caliber as those other players and I am very skeptical he is good enough to play at SLU.

You may be right. But if Coach Crews wants him, then I want him. I'll trust his ability to evaluate talent over my own. While Strawberry might not have the flashy states or NBA body like some of the other recruits, he may the team leader this team will need in coming years.

think I would rate them as: Onwuasor, Yacoubou, Jeperson, and Strawberry.

Maybe he cancelled his trip to KSU because he knows he wants to go there and does not need to make the trip. There is no need to jump to conclusions until he has committed and we know for sure. imo

Maybe he cancelled his trip to KSU because he knows he wants to go there and does not need to make the trip. There is no need to jump to conclusions until he has committed and we know for sure. imo

Did you not get any kool-aid?

You may be right. But if Coach Crews wants him, then I want him. I'll trust his ability to evaluate talent over my own. While Strawberry might not have the flashy states or NBA body like some of the other recruits, he may the team leader this team will need in coming years.

We had a Jeperson before in Salecich although he was shorter. We don't need a guard who shoots under 39 per cent no matter how tall he is.

Are you SLU72 in disguise?

Doesn't seem like Coach Crews really wants him. I get your point though.