Media information for George Washington

Go_Bills

Ohlulz link is CSTV direct feed (with radio)
Firstroweu. is TV Feed (with TV announcers)

Your choice guys, both are currently up so, enjoy!!!

No. 18/19 Saint Louis (22-5, 11-2 A-10) vs. George Washington Colonials (12-14, 6-7 A-10)
Saturday March 2, 2013 @ 4PM EST
Charles E. Smith Center

Washington, DC

TV: Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic Plus, FOX Sports Midwest Plus

U-Verse: 691
Directv: 675

Dish Network: 440/449
Hopper channel 412-28/412-3

Comcast in AL is listing the game on CSS (Channel 67).

In the St. Louis area
AT&T U-verse 691 (HD 1691)
Cable America-Maryland Heights and Republic 12
Charter 3
DirecTV 675 (HD 675-1
Dish 440 (HD 9575)
Fidelity-Rolla, Sullivan 95
HomeTel 3
Madison 8
Mediacom-Columbia and Springfield 126
New Wave-21 (or check local lineup)
Poplar Bluff-2

FOX Sports Midwest Plus is a channel used by FOX Sports Midwest to simultaneously show multiple events on two channels, giving viewers another option to follow their teams.

FOX Sports Midwest Plus is available to all video providers that carry FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports Kansas City or FOX Sports Indiana. Some providers carry FOX Sports Midwest Plus as a 24-hour full-time channel. Others choose to offer selected FOX Sports Midwest Plus programming and designate a local channel to show the events.

As FOX Sports Midwest continues to expand its programming lineup, FOX Sports Midwest Plus becomes an essential outlet to televise more programming.

COMPLETE FOX SPORTS MIDWEST PLUS CHANNEL LISTING

Paid Steaming links:

Official link: http://www.gwsports.com/allaccess/?media=339008

Free streaming links:

1) http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?lulz=rtmp://cp98724.live.edgefcs.net:1935/live&id=gw_m-baskbl@34066

2) http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/172401/1/watch-18-saint-louis-vs-george-washington.html

Radio: http://tunein.com/program/?ProgramId=467870&StationId=23633 (101.1 The Fan) This works on web, android phones, and Iphones or http://www.101sports...gory/listenlive

http://www.federalnewsradio.com/?nid=5 (George Washington Feed)

Gametracker: http://www.gwsports.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mbaskbl.html?event=1195059&school=gewa&sport=mbaskbl&camefrom=&startschool=&

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This post incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), this post is neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

Does anyone know if students will get this game in their apartments if they just have the basic SLU cable service? I think it's just Charter Cable and according to the press release from FSN Midwest today, it's on channel 3 on Charter but I didn't know if we would get that here at school or if it's only shown to customers who have some kind of special package or what.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Student tickets for this game? It is spring break...

The game that is thread is about is a game AT George Washington which is in Washington, DC. If you are asking about GW student tickets or GW spring break, I have no idea.

If you are asking about the LaSalle game on 3/9, I believe others have said that Saturday IS the start of spring break at SLU. I'm not sure about student tickets.

This article is up on SLU's website today. Not much new from Go_Bills post above, but it gives a little more detail:

Courtesy: Saint Louis Athletics
Release: 03/01/2013

ST. LOUIS - Saturday's SLU-George Washington men's basketball game will be televised on FOX Sports Midwest Plus at 3 p.m. (CT). Below are channel numbers for FOX Sports Midwest Plus.

FOX Sports Midwest Plus channel numbers
Saturday, March 2 at 3 p.m. CT - Saint Louis at George Washington

In the St. Louis area
AT&T U-verse 691 (HD 1691)
Cable America-Maryland Heights and Republic 12
Charter 3
DirecTV 675 (HD 675-1
Dish 440 (HD 9575)
Fidelity-Rolla, Sullivan 95
HomeTel 3
Madison 8
Mediacom-Columbia and Springfield 126
New Wave-21 (or check local lineup)
Poplar Bluff-2

Saturday's game may also be available on FOX Sports Plus on select providers outside Missouri. Check local listings for availability, and check FOXSportsMidwest.com for channel numbers. Saturday's game will also air on Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic. Check local listing for channel information.

FOX Sports Midwest Plus is a channel used by FOX Sports Midwest to simultaneously show multiple events on two channels. FOX Sports Midwest Plus is available to all video providers that carry FOX Sports Midwest. Some providers carry FOX Sports Midwest Plus as a 24-hour full-time channel. Others choose to offer selected FOX Sports Midwest Plus programming and designate a channel to show the events.

I'm in Atlanta this weekend and have Fox MW. But everytime I go there they show ASU playing WSU on just about every channel except for FX SSouth. I think I'm going to have to scroll thru the channels at game time to see if we're on DISH in Atlanta. I never saw any channel that said Fox MW Plus? Any tips would be helpful. Schaz, you live in FL any ideas?

I'm in Atlanta this weekend and have Fox MW. But everytime I go there they show ASU playing WSU on just about every channel except for FX SSouth. I think I'm going to have to scroll thru the channels at game time to see if we're on DISH in Atlanta. I never saw any channel that said Fox MW Plus? Any tips would be helpful. Schaz, you live in FL any ideas?

Its on 440 on Dish.

I have Directv and its on several stations I see in the sports selection. One of them is 675.

This article is up on SLU's website today. Not much new from Go_Bills post above, but it gives a little more detail:

+1, Good stuff!

Channel 3 on Charter in STL, which is part of the basic cable package.

Thanks! Will update to the first post!

Flase there is a better way! Besides, waiting to game time is way to risky and nerve recking. You can actually just use your programming guide (from your tv right now) and go to saturday at 4pm and be on channel 440 and see if anything is listed there!

If you can please post your results! Thanks

I have no clue for Comcast in Chicago. Doubtful.

I am currently on XFINITY website, and using the zip code 60601 and found this game is being replayed at the times listed below. I am still trying to find the game live for you, but is 60601 your current zip code?

TV Listings

• Sat 03/02 | 9:30 PM - 11:30 PM Replay | 414 FCSC
  • Wed 03/06 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Replay | 414 FCSC
Also could you possibly check, channel 414, 415 and 838 and let me know if it happens to be on one of thoses channels?

I am currently on XFINITY website, and using the zip code 60601 and found this game is being replayed at the times listed below. I am still trying to find the game live for you, but is 60601 your current zip code?

TV Listings

• Sat 03/02 | 9:30 PM - 11:30 PM Replay | 414 FCSC

Record

• Wed 03/06 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Replay | 414 FCSC

Record

Also could you possibly check, channel 414, 415 and 838 and let me know if it happens to be on one of thoses channels?

Doesn't look like it. GW feed it is.

Oh lulz feed officially streaming!

Sorry comcast sucks, I been trying by searching as many channels as possible! But yeah it looks like it's not going to happen so just watch the repeat on comcast and watch online now your only option really... ;)