Stevens singing our praises again

kappy96

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="rudymcgowern" data-cid="345112" data-time="1361496613"><p>

Not true... history should mean alot to you..... because Crews' history can give you hope of success from when he was at evansville "10 years ago."... Coaches seldom change their style or philosphy.... talent vs drive and motivation can "mean dick"... as you stated...</p></blockquote>

God, shut the up...I'm too drunk and too cold to deal with your stupidity

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol... who was talking about points and career... wow... lack of attention on your own board... there was not statement about career status, it was initiated by conversation about hinkle fundraising... wow... did you graduate.

You said you have never heard of Larry Hughes...I was merely filling you in on some basketball history...turning your fiction into fact.

As for inattention....seems like you missed the total gist of the the thread...."Stevens is singing our praises"....I will assume you know who Stevens is.

Well, if you read the original post, this guy Stevens thinks we are pretty good...in fact he thinks we are a Final 4 team.

So here's is what you need to do .....if you feel the need to talk additional smack, I suggest you talk to our biggest supporter, this Stevens guy, and set him straught. I believe he is in Indy now and probably has some time to chat with you.

Please get back to us when you have his answer. If you can't convince him then there is no point in you wasting our time here.

You said you have never heard of Larry Hughes...I was merely filling you in on some basketball history...turning your fiction into fact.

As for inattention....seems like you missed the total gist of the the thread...."Stevens is singing our praises"....I will assume you know who Stevens is.

Well, if you read the original post, this guy Stevens thinks we are pretty good...in fact he thinks we are a Final 4 team.

So here's is what you need to do .....if you feel the need to talk additional smack, I suggest you talk to our biggest supporter, this Stevens guy, and set him straught. I believe he is in Indy now and probably has some time to chat with you.

Please get back to us when you have his answer. If you can't convince him then there is no point in you wasting our time here.

Wow. Rudy is your *****.

Owned!

Rudy, hughes last nba contract was for over $60m. You were insinuating heyward had all this benefactor juice. We are simply pointing out larry legend is worth quite a bit more at this point in time.

No, his posts have had a metzian style ever since he got here. the name dropping, the long stories, the random references that nobody gets. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually is metz.

Why bring me into this conversation? I've had one name on here since January 2011. That was Steve's call to make and he asked me not to create aliases on this board and I obliged because he was nice enough to let me back on here. I've not done anything since then to warrant this, and quite frankly, it's unfair.

All Steve has to do to debunk your bull**** is do an IP address lookup, which I'm sure he does with each new poster.

Why bring me into this conversation? I've had one name on here since January 2011. That was Steve's call to make and he asked me not to create aliases on this board and I obliged because he was nice enough to let me back on here. I've not done anything since then to warrant this, and quite frankly, it's unfair.

All Steve has to do to debunk your bull**** is do an IP address lookup, which I'm sure he does with each new poster.

Apologies, I was merely explaining a style of posting. What I was trying to say is that his is so reminiscent of yours that it wouldn't have shocked me.

Apologies, I was merely explaining a style of posting. What I was trying to say is that his is so reminiscent of yours that it wouldn't have shocked me.

I understand, but it is getting old. No need to apologize. Have a safe trip to Indy.

What drives some people to go and flame on rival team's message boards? It is always such bad form, and does nothing but but make them look like complete nimrods. It is a job usually taken on by humor impaired doofuses with a sense of righteous indignation. Rudy, give it up.

What drives some people to go and flame on rival team's message boards? It is always such bad form, and does nothing but but make them look like complete nimrods. It is a job usually taken on by humor impaired doofuses with a sense of righteous indignation. Rudy, give it up.

You might have issues, too, if the guy who portrayed you in a bad Indiana sports movie turned out to be a gay hobbit.