Crossroads

Looked at the league standings this morning. Of the top 6 teams in the league, we still have to play all 5 (not ourselves of course). Butler, Xavier on the road. VCU, La Salle here.

Of the bottom 6 teams in the league, we have already played all but one....Fordham on the road.

Trot out all the sports cliches here. Our fate is in our hands, Have to buckle up the boot straps, etc. This is going to be a fun ride!

mhg

You left off Charlotte - they are actually ahead of us in the standings. I agree, that we have a tough road ahead but if you had told me that we would go 4-1 in our last 5 games with Butler, Dayton, SBU on the schedule I would have not been willing to take that bet. Now the game we lost was not to who I would have thought but maybe that loss has created a watershed moment for the team. Since then, we have been really focused - had we won that game by 2 points we may still be going on our merry way and have gotten kicked in the teeth.

that was the equivalent of intending to dig a man-sized hole and then just sticking the shovel in the ground and walking away. let's get a little dirty here, for fuok's sake.

britney_spears_crossroads1.jpg

I thought of it more as an alley-oop. I'm glad you wasted no time finishing the job for me.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="lfraz22" data-cid="340059" data-time="1359916898"><p>

The Rhode Island loss at home will be the worst loss of any at large team in the tournament hands down</p></blockquote>

Please keep the thread on topic and post half-naked b. spears pics.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="lfraz22" data-cid="340059" data-time="1359916898"><p>

The Rhode Island loss at home will be the worst loss of any at large team in the tournament hands down</p></blockquote>

Please keep the thread on topic and post half-naked b. spears pics.

Please limit it to pre-2008 pics of b. spears. Anything after that moght be terrifying

lfra = Troll A conference loss won't be the worst loss of any at large team.

Also I thought this thread was about this:

ERICCLAPTONCrossroads-1.jpg

He is looking werewolfish in this depiction