Cory Remekun

Not sure if it was his best, but a dang good job. Although some of them were b.s. calls, he's got to stay out of foul trouble for us. Same with DE.

Agree about the foul trouble, but at least his fouls were aggressive and not ticky-tack-away-from-the-ball mental error fouls. I loved the emotion against a team with guys he's probably played pick-up games with his whole life.

Yeah I don't think a 4 point, 2 rebound game was the best of Cory's career. But yes it is great to have him as a contributor this year. Been hoping for this for awhile.

Throw the stats out for a night...I was impressed with his aggressiveness. There are things that don't show up in the stat line :)

Did anyone notice how Loe shoots great during warm-ups? He hits every three he shoots. Then, when he gets in the game, it's brick city.

From what I could tell tonight, it looks like his confidence is absolutely shot right now. When he missed the first free throw tonight with a near-airball, you could hear the audible groan from the crowd and see his shoulders slump. Thankfully, he made the second one. However, you can tell that his confidence in himself is really, really low.

anybody notice how grandy was moving during shoot around? he looked like he has nothing at all wrong with him.

I get a kick out of watching Grandy on the bench. He's like a little kid. He smiles all the time and enjoys every moment. I've seen different players coming off the floor looking frustrated only to watch Grandy make them smile within a minute or two. I hope he really develops as his passion is infectious.

It looks like he alters his shot when his defender is within 10 feet of him to put more ark in it to avoid the block. This is due to his slow release and throws off his accuracy.

someone should tell him that he is 6'11"

Except that Diener at least had one game where he didn't wet himself while guarding D. Wade, who had an off night, and everyone talked about DD's defense for years......

my memory says that josh fisher always guarded d wade.

Thats what I remember too Roy.

I also remember hearing Fisher was the only guy to hold D. Wade to single digit points in college.

If I remember correctly, D-wade scored in single digits three, maybe four, times in college, all against the bills. I'm sure he still trembles when he hears the name Josh Fisher. Why he would hear that, I'm not sure.....

my memory says that josh fisher always guarded d wade.

How is it I'm the only one who remembers this? Know nothing commentators talked about it for a while. I'm sure Deiner didn't gurad him the whole game and didn't do that great a job in any case but it was the buzz for a while....

How is it I'm the only one who remembers this? Know nothing commentators talked about it for a while. I'm sure Deiner didn't gurad him the whole game and didn't do that great a job in any case but it was the buzz for a while....

I've tried my best to forget Drew Diener.