Billikens.com Primer

RUBillsFan

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey what about that one poster from the unregistered board Darkside? That poster used to lay down the law to all trolls.

Oh and the guy that used to post as Dave Sinclair (perhaps it was Dave Sinclair I'm not sure) and the guy that only posted in Spanish.

I feel so non-hetero by participating in this thread it is like a big hug-fest. You guys are so giddy about the season so far.

Hey what about that one poster from the unregistered board Darkside? That poster used to lay down the law to all trolls.

Oh and the guy that used to post as Dave Sinclair (perhaps it was Dave Sinclair I'm not sure) and the guy that only posted in Spanish.

I feel so non-hetero by participating in this thread it is like a big hug-fest. You guys are so giddy about the season so far.

Wasn't Darkside just an alias Ace (then going by "The Detective") used?

This thread is dredging up some guilt: 11 years of time wasted reading and posting about basketball on the innerwebs!

This thread is dredging up some guilt: 11 years of time wasted reading and posting about basketball on the innerwebs!

True enough, ABF, but after sex, drinking, rock and roll, or golf where else can you can have this much fun? Talking to your wife? Doubt that. Billikens.com is like going to Cheers . Some day everyone should gather before a game at a St. Louis Bar and finally get to compare pay stubs.

Never take gambling advice from MB.

3* Duke + 8 tonight @ OSU.

Smarter, bigger, more experienced players, deeper @ guard, superior coach, getting all those points, against Sullinger and Buford. Craft is overrated, cannot go to his left for chrissake. Their 3 point guy graduated.

To boot, OSU kids distracted, just got back from getting free tattoos this afternoon, had to sneak around.

True enough, ABF, but after sex, drinking, rock and roll, or golf where else can you can have this much fun? Talking to your wife? Doubt that. Billikens.com is like going to Cheers . Some day everyone should gather before a game at a St. Louis Bar and finally get to compare pay stubs.

Hey, don't knock talking to your wife!

I'm not married yet, but Sunday evening I was hanging out with my future wife and didn't get home to watch the espn3-cast of the Bills v. Oklahoma until the late stages of the game. And I got no problem with that.

- How about Reggie Bryant's sister posting on here for a couple years? Brehms or something.

- I'd also love to have a recap of all the posters who actually announced they were leaving the Board and never coming back, only to return. The ones who made the most dramatic exits were the most entertaining. Sadly, I don't remember exactly all the people who did this.

- Sheltie Dave used to bring his young kid to the game - that kid's probably 10 now.

- Throwing nachos at those people who weren't cheering at games.

- Didn't Billiken Roy take the shot for cash one game?

- Skip, I remember that couple that sat in front of you at the Scottrade Center were so pissed because you were loud when cheering and told you to quiet down and when you didn't they left and had their season tickets moved.

- VanillaGorilla - the Mizzou troll

This thread is BS. Please delete it immediately. What, is it billikens.com welfare? An entitlement? F..k no, pay your dues and earn your knowledge like your parents and their parents before them would have done. I know Steve is pretty damn liberal but I have to guess this is an entitlement even he wouldn't approve of. There is no shortcut to becoming a good bills.com poster

+1. Pay your dues...earn your knowledge.

Mods please delete this thread ASAP

aj_arete is alive and well, though he lives in Georgia. He's an economics professor. He's a friend of mine on Facebook. He genuinely roots for the Billikens (and also the Mizzou Tigers). Somehow his posts tended to ruffle the feathers of fans of both programs! It's not fair to consider him a troll.

Wasn't kevinfootes suspended or banned?

I always liked aj arete. We had several good debates via PMs, something a few others were always unwilling to do. Tell aj hello for me thicks.

who averages the most posts per day? Even though its irrelevant bc it includes ppl who simply pust +1.

Who are the moderators and who created this board and what year,

I feel like this season is going to draw a record number of users to billikens.com

Hands down this is Metz. However, he received a punishment of a 5 post limit per day. Metz...OWNED!

Steve > Metz

You gotta come out with the OBC if you're ever in STL!

if Metz doesnt show up on here soon, I'm going to think that one of these new posters is Metz. I don't think Metz has been on here since the season started

I was wondering if Metz was so depressed when he saw HTB had moved to FoxSports Midwest he swore off Billiken basketball. After constantly complaining about their lack of credentials the move was too much for him too take. Then again since they are related to Fox News perhaps he was correct to question their credibility. All joking aside HTB, did a great job and filled a void for diehard Billiken fans.

- How about Reggie Bryant's sister posting on here for a couple years? Brehms or something.

- Throwing nachos at those people who weren't cheering at games.

I remember her - she was full of fire!!!

The "rain of nachos" from Tonka was my all time favorite! I actually just made a joke about that yesterday in another thread.