FAN FEST

TVACH13

Reminder about Fan Fest.

Blue and White Scrimmage will start AT 6pm. The team will scrimmage for about 45 minutes.

The doors to the arena will open at 5:30pm.

Free food and drink will be offered to all of those in attendance. Hotdogs, Nachos, Popcorn, and Soda.

The events to follow the scrimmage are TBD at the moment. Will update as soon as I hear more.

See you all on Tuesday night.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by the tone of tvach13's recent posts, it appears the athletic dept has decided to use billikens.com as a conduit to the fandom. nice compliment and endorsement of the site for steve.

Judging by the tone of tvach13's recent posts, it appears the athletic dept has decided to use billikens.com as a conduit to the fandom. nice compliment and endorsement of the site for steve.

Steve is hoping the Billikens. com becomes the next Facebook or Google. He retires a billionaire and lets the team use his private jet fleet for away games and recruiting. His contributions to the basketball program allows us to hire Calipari as head coach - upon which Billiken_Roy cancels his season tickets.

Steve is hoping the Billikens. com becomes the next Facebook or Google. He retires a billionaire and lets the team use his private jet fleet for away games and recruiting. His contributions to the basketball program allows us to hire Calipari as head coach - upon which Billiken_Roy cancels his season tickets, ceases billiken club membership, halts university donations, burns diploma and all billikenwear, never buys another billiken blue car, pitches license plate frame, refuses to endorse slu to future possible slu students, prays to God to change the color of the ocean and sky, etc etc etc.

fixed

Reminder about Fan Fest.

Blue and White Scrimmage will start AT 6pm. The team will scrimmage for about 45 minutes.

The doors to the arena will open at 5:30pm.

Free food and drink will be offered to all of those in attendance. Hotdogs, Nachos, Popcorn, and Soda.

The events to follow the scrimmage are TBD at the moment. Will update as soon as I hear more.

See you all on Tuesday night.

I think the plan was a meet and greet with the players for a bit afterwords.

Also we should have some prizes/giveaways.

Steve is hoping the Billikens. com becomes the next Facebook or Google. He retires a billionaire and lets the team use his private jet fleet for away games and recruiting. His contributions to the basketball program allows us to hire Calipari as head coach - upon which Billiken_Roy cancels his season tickets.

We win a national championship and get to keep it for three years until its taken for paying stlouisinsider for recruiting help.

The goal is definitely to get the word out to more people this year. Everyone should like Billiken Athletics on facebook and follow SLU_Billikens on twitter. Between those 2 and HTB you'll pretty much find out about anything SLU sports related as soon as it is released.

The other goal is to get the students to the bball games this year. Tickets are included in tuition now so it's going to be important to try to fill the student section for as many games as possible. Winning obviously helps but does anyone have any fun/cool/good ideas for this year?

Steve is hoping the Billikens. com becomes the next Facebook or Google. He retires a billionaire and lets the team use his private jet fleet for away games and recruiting. His contributions to the basketball program allows us to hire Calipari as head coach - upon which Billiken_Roy cancels his season tickets, ceases billiken club membership, halts university donations, burns diploma and all billikenwear, never buys another billiken blue car, pitches license plate frame, refuses to endorse slu to future possible slu students, prays to God to change the color of the ocean and sky, etc etc etc.

But you'd keep the basketball court? B)

The other goal is to get the students to the bball games this year. Tickets are included in tuition now so it's going to be important to try to fill the student section for as many games as possible. Winning obviously helps but does anyone have any fun/cool/good ideas for this year?

Find my daughter. She's a freshman this year, has been going to games since she was in second grade and loves coming up with promotional and fundraising ideas. :)

The past two to three weeks (and next week) are quite busy for me, but Billikens.com may be getting some SLU content on it soon. (Gotta work out details).

I welcome SLU to use Billikens.com to outreach to fans.

Who on the board is going? I will definitely be there tonight.

I'll be there...Got midterms tomorrow so I'll be out as soon as the scrimmage ends. Will be wearing my SLU 59/50 and Under Armour SLU hoodie stop and say hey.

I expect to be there. I'm wearing a black SLU hat, a long-sleeved billikens.com t-shirt with THICKS and a list on the back, and blue jeans.