Tweets from Heard This Blog

NH

Derrick and Ben over at HTB had some tweets lately that some on the board may appreciate the info.

Apparently there is some sort of Billiken related news dropping tonight. Not sure the scale or subject.

Patrick Ingram, a 6'3" junior from Indianapolis, is down to Loyola, Iowa and SLU. He will visit SLU August 12th.

We've offered wing Shavon Shields from KC. (http://heardthisblog.com/?p=600)

If you have Twitter, follow them at http://twitter.com/#!/HeardThisBlog

O.T. Xavier offered Belleville wing Malcolm Hill. Not a fan of X stepping into our area, that's a tough school to compete with.

Derrick and Ben over at HTB had some tweets lately that some on the board may appreciate the info.

Apparently there is some sort of Billiken related news dropping tonight. Not sure the scale or subject.

Patrick Ingram, a 6'3" junior from Indianapolis, is down to Loyola, Iowa and SLU. He will visit SLU August 12th.

We've offered wing Shavon Shields from KC. (http://heardthisblog.com/?p=600)

If you have Twitter, follow them at http://twitter.com/#!/HeardThisBlog

O.T. Xavier offered Belleville wing Malcolm Hill. Not a fan of X stepping into our area, that's a tough school to compete with.

Why is my first instinct that RM is retiring....does this make me a true billiken fan? Just expecting any news to be the worst...haha

Why is my first instinct that RM is retiring....does this make me a true billiken fan? Just expecting any news to be the worst...haha

They also tweeted a couple of days ago that Coach Alex Jensen had called a 6'9" Power Forward from DeSmet named Nolan Berry. You might hear about him in the coming years.

They also tweeted a couple of days ago that Coach Alex Jensen had called a 6'9" Power Forward from DeSmet named Nolan Berry. You might hear about him in the coming years.

My initial hope was that it involved him, but I'll remain skeptical until any potential news is actually reported. Hoping it's soon. HTB, where you at?

My initial hope was that it involved him, but I'll remain skeptical until any potential news is actually reported. Hoping it's soon. HTB, where you at?

I have an unfounded suspicion that it will not be recruiting-related. I don't think people should get too excited but we'll see.

You might be right. I'm thinking it may be at least that Rick isn't going to Canada.

Just me thinking here, but I'd be surprised if it is Majerus related. HeardThis has suggested that they are being asked to refrain from releasing information at this point. If I had to guess, it has something to do with recruiting. First of all, HeardThis seems to primarily cover recruiting. Second, while I appreciate what they've done thus far, if it was something big (i.e Majerus, no pun intended) , I wouldn't expect HeardThis to be breaking the story. If something big from a non-recruiting perspective was happening, the TV and Post-Dispatch sports guys would be breaking the story.

I can't see how it would be recruiting related. The school can't be allowed to announce anything official about next year's recruits can it?

So I'm thinking it could be:

-Majerus

-Schedule

-Investigation of violations

I'd say maybe tv deal but it's much too early in the year for that.

I can't see how it would be recruiting related. The school can't be allowed to announce anything official about next year's recruits can it?

So I'm thinking it could be:

-Majerus

-Schedule

-Investigation of violations

I'd say maybe tv deal but it's much too early in the year for that.

No, but it might not be the school that told them not to release it. Im thinking someone was ready to verbal but has decided to wait and told them to not announce it yet.

This is bugging me no end. I keep checking back to see if something was announced. I too am worried that Rick is gonna pack it in.

I keep reading that people are worried and curious. There is information that I'm not being authorized to announce at this time. It is not earth-shattering. My apologies for "teasing" it, but I was told multiple times that I was good to go, only to be told a bit later to hold off for a bit. Just keep an eye out and hopefully it'll occur some time soon! Once again, sorry to cause a ruckus.