Prediction on players returning

bbill

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Kwamain will be re-admitted but will redshirt and Willie will never wear a Billiken uniform again. I hope to God I am wrong but there is no way SLU gets this right.

They both get re-admitted and both play this year... I just dont think that Majerus will tolerate this being his first losing season... unless either of these guys does something stupid not to get in... this is a Catholic University... as long as they go to confession :) do as they were told... they have to forgive them! Its in the rule book! :)

Both are re-admitted and both play this year. We come away with 1 loss in conference play (Willie and Mitchell both have the stomach flu this game and can't play)and then we proceed to pummel every team in the A-10 tourney....

-IF, notice big IF, WR is not re-admitted or otherwise cannot play AND

the reason is solely because of the content said in interviews by his father THEN

SLU is in horrible trouble

-but i agree with drew that SLU somehow screws the pooch (i know) on this one

-i wonder if WR or KM could attend the game on saturday or are they banned from campus? if they are banned from campus how can they appeal?

I expect both players to be back. KM will redshirt. I don't know whether Willie will play this year.

SLU would look sleazy if WR's satisfied all the requirements laid down by the Judge Beanette and Kangaroos. We have confessional boxes in the church to ask for forgiveness and to do our penance. Then supposedly the slates wiped clean. It would look bad if SLU didn't treat this in the same manner and definitely go against the Christian credo of forgiveness.

KM will have a hard time sitting there in street cloths watching Willie play 2nd semester if that is how it goes down. Whatever Kwamain thinks is best for his personal situation, then that is what he should do.

I feel that Mitchell's main concern is graduating so red shirting makes the most sense. Not sure Willie has the same concern.

IF both players complete the requirements of their punishment, there is nothing else holding either one back.

With a weak A10 lets make a run at the tourney.

I agree completely. If a guideline was set down for re-admittance and it is fulfilled, then they should both return. As much sense as it would make to redshirt both, let's play and go for the automatic A-10 berth. Sometimes you just have to live in the here and now.

I feel that Mitchell's main concern is graduating so red shirting makes the most sense. Not sure Willie has the same concern.

I wonder if Kwamain played this semester if he could take enough classes over the summer to get back on schedule to graduate...I would agree that if Willie is readmitted and does play, which is a huge if, KM would have a hard time watching the Bills start to get on a roll without him.

IF both players complete the requirements of their punishment, there is nothing else holding either one back.

With a weak A10 lets make a run at the tourney.

Couldn't agree more.

It will take time for everyone to find their roles, though. Hopefully everyone is ready to make an A10 tourney splash.

At any other school its a no brainer. If they fulfilled the requirements, they get back in. Otherwise, why have requirements? However, history tells us SLU administrators do whatever they want. This is Biondi's test. He has control over admissions. He has to make sure these guys are treated fairly. I'm sure Biondi has been told this by RM. It could be this is Biondi's way out of RM's contract. Screw him over so he leaves.

You seem pretty sure. I assume you have a good source.

Don't play with us <_<

They both come back and play this year. Also, the girl in question also returns and takes over the PA duties from Girl Phillips.

For what it's worth... my wife's cousin is a senior at Mizzou and at Christmas I asked what the Dixon situation was. He said he bailed on study hall and was caught cheating on a final. Interesting he only got 2 games for that.

Ill supply the booze and some strippers for the drive.

Backhand's sister said she would come for free so that's one less that you have to pay for

They both come back and play this year. Also, the girl in question also returns and takes over the PA duties from Girl Phillips.

For what it's worth... my wife's cousin is a senior at Mizzou and at Christmas I asked what the Dixon situation was. He said he bailed on study hall and was caught cheating on a final. Interesting he only got 2 games for that.

He got 100% on test "A", only problem was he had test "B".