Majerus on 590 tomorrow

StlBills

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope he shows. I was wondering when we'd start getting some talk going about the upcoming season.

Tomorrow he will be speaking and taking questions at the MAC. Anyone attending?

He probably been advised by SLU's attorneys to stay away from any questions regarding what happened with WR & KM. But with Rick, you never know.

Tomorrow he will be speaking and taking questions at the MAC. Anyone attending?

He probably been advised by SLU's attorneys to stay away from any questions regarding what happened with WR & KM. But with Rick, you never know.

I totally forgot about the MAC deal. I haven't received any e-mails about it, which is odd.

Majerus did make an appearance on Channel 4 on Sunday night in a brief taped interview. Cody and Cassity were interviewed as well. That was the first time I'd ever heard Cody's voice.

He will be on with Frank and Martin. I dont know what time yet but their show is from 10am-1pm if you want to listen which I'm sure most of us do.

http://www.kfns.com/listenlivenow.aspx

For the last 23 hours I thought I had read he will be on 590 with Frank Martin, Kansas State Head Coach. Thought that would make for an interesting dynamic.

"Jake, I forgot his last name, he'll be all conference". Classic. Says Barnett is a cross between Lisch and Luke M.

Good stuff. Short segment. Said we lost our lebron/dwade. Forgot barnetts name, but cross of Lisch and Luke. No problem motivating players, save the woah is me for anyone that has cancer. Had to motivate willie, doesn't have to motivate cory/cody. That is about it.

Cassity and Conklin will have to be senior leaders and juniors. Barnett will be an all conference player. All the players are self motivated as opposed to Willie Reed who he had to motivate. Said we will be really good next year. Will have to play either Jet or McCall at point if he doesnt move Cassity there. MAC has great fried chicken. He was literally on for 2 minutes.

The team is so self motivated he does not even have to know names.

Haha, yeah. It's like he was working so hard to save his two golden child's this offseason he didn't even remember his name.

I like to be optimistic going into this season, but it is hard right now. Just total dissary with the roster, team, school, supporters, etc.

Let's hope for 18 wins (not including Rockhurst) but I understand if less happens. I am actually looking forward to 2011-12!!

Haha, yeah. It's like he was working so hard to save his two golden child's this offseason he didn't even remember his name.

I like to be optimistic going into this season, but it is hard right now. Just total dissary with the roster, team, school, supporters, etc.

Let's hope for 18 wins (not including Rockhurst) but I understand if less happens. I am actually looking forward to 2011-12!!

Refering to Willie as a golden child of Rickma is completely off-base.

Did you even listen to the interview? Willie the golden child?

Perhaps his ears were suffering from dissary.

He was the most talented player on the roster. He would have gone for 12-15 ppg and 5-8 rpg this season.

You are fooling yourself if RickMa did not fight his ass off to keep him on the roster.

You are also fooling yourself if people think this team will be better without Reed and Mitchell.

I love the Billikens but I am trying to stay even keel and not get my expectations to high because this season could be awful or a little above average.

They won 20 last year with a weaker OOC Schedule. This year I expect 18 wins and another CBI. 2011-12, could be anywhere from 20-23 wins.

BILLYBILLY FOR LIFE!!