Willie Reed SR> on KFNS

pakapablo

20-23 minutes at mizzou's pace is a lot different than 20-23 minutes at SLU's pace.

I understand that

Personally I think he would be fine playing hard for 5 minutes then sitting 5 minutes then playing another hard 5 minutes.

I think he can handle the quick sprints better than the marathons.

I know that its a hard style to play but I also think its a system that can help I guy who stugles staying on the court for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Why should we care if he's been tampered with? He's leaving one way or the other and if that were true, SLU wouldn't be in trouble for that.

SLU's jerked these guys around since the beginning of May; they've left themselves open for both of them to talk to other schools.

Honestly I wish Willie zero luck. You get yoursel into these situations you have to deal with the consequences. See ya Willie. Thanks for playing.

Duke - 78

SLU - 16

SLU beats own low scoring record.

I know we are all down right now. And we really do have no shot of beating Duke now. But these new freshman should be significantly better than freshman classes in the past. Assuming this class is as good as billed, they'll be able to put the ball in the hoop and at least put on a show for us.

I know we are all down right now. And we really do have no shot of beating Duke now. But these new freshman should be significantly better than freshman classes in the past. Assuming this class is as good as billed, they'll be able to put the ball in the hoop and at least put on a show for us.

Wow, that's quite a change of tone from yesterday, Backhand. Agreed, we need to support these guys and we might just be surprised at how well these guys actually play as freshman.

TOTAL speculation but what IF it is MIZ? Can you imagine the bad blood hell fire that would be unleashed between the fan bases........................

I highly doubt CMA wants anything to do with Willie. He already backed off on him coming out of high school.

Nice S-bomb by the caller "Gus".

"S-bomb"?.. what did he say? Did he say a name?

I've listened to some 1380 and scumbag Slaten was ripping Majerus because he says Majerus has not talked to KM or WR... per WR Sr. Called him a fat pig. Also said Catholics are all about money, and that Biondi probably never even read the Bible. Also said SLU held this decision from the public so that season ticket sales could be maximized. All incorrect. He is a nutcase, I hadn't listened to him in yrs... won't again after this. Info on this matter is out of control, town is going crazy.

He's talking to the Queen on the radio while sitting in the AD's office? No wonder his kid is screwed up. Sr. must be an idiot to do the interview from there.

Is there a taping of the conversation? Or did I have to hear it live?

Next you are going to tell me that he stuck his cell phone in his pocket during his discussion with May so that the audience could hear their meeting live. Way to go Sr.

I hope he goes to Mizzou and dunks all over the Big XII's face.

Mizzou really is rolling on all cylinders right now in football and basketball. The football team is 6-0 and will likely near be in or near the top 15 when the new rankings come out. They're poised to win 10 games for the 3rd time in 4 years. The basketball team is coming off its 2nd straight NCAA appearance and returns its top 3 scorers from last year, all of them only juniors and brings in a top 10 recruiting class headlined by pg Phil Pressey and the nations top JUCO player Ricardo Ratliffe. And they are holding out hope that they'll get Tony Mitchell for 2nd semester. 4 NCAA tourney wins over the last 2 years. Black and Gold scrimmage on Oct 28th and then the preseason opener on Nov 5th

Mizzou really is rolling on all cylinders right now in football and basketball. The football team is 6-0 and will likely near be in or near the top 15 when the new rankings come out. They're poised to win 10 games for the 3rd time in 4 years. The basketball team is coming off its 2nd straight NCAA appearance and returns its top 3 scorers from last year, all of them only juniors and brings in a top 10 recruiting class headlined by pg Phil Pressey and the nations top JUCO player Ricardo Ratliffe. And they are holding out hope that they'll get Tony Mitchell for 2nd semester. 4 NCAA tourney wins over the last 2 years. Black and Gold scrimmage on Oct 28th and then the preseason opener on Nov 5th

LOL. Seriously with this post? Vtime and his crew are still a joke.

What in the world would make you think this is an appropriate post anywhere on this message board, much less in a thread about Willie Reed's dad being on KFNS. I guess it proves you are still a joke.

What in the world would make you think this is an appropriate post anywhere on this message board, much less in a thread about Willie Reed's dad being on KFNS. I guess it proves you are still a joke.

For you college football fans, ESPN COLLEGE GAMEDAY will be at Mizzou in Columbia on Friday and Saturday this weekend. Be sure to watch. Also, for Hoopsinsider, who does Mizzou play in that exhibition game on November 5th? I'm posting this to help SLU fans keep their minds off things. I appreciate your pain.

For you college football fans, ESPN COLLEGE GAMEDAY will be at Mizzou in Columbia on Friday and Saturday this weekend. Be sure to watch. Also, for Hoopsinsider, who does Mizzou play in that exhibition game on November 5th? I'm posting this to help SLU fans keep their minds off things. I appreciate your pain.

Pure class from the MU faithful. To be expected.