Fordham by 19 over Bills

The Wiz

Thought it might be a joke. Then again, with the possibility of Femi John's not playing, I could see how would that make the difference of those 38 points :) .

And to hear the coaches talk about it, Fordham is really just an underrated team which could jump up and bite the Billikens.

Thou shall not forget about those St. Bonaventure and Dusquense games in Brads last season. I don't think I have been ever madder about losses.

Thought it might be a joke. Then again, with the possibility of Femi John's not playing, I could see how would that make the difference of those 38 points :) .

And to hear the coaches talk about it, Fordham is really just an underrated team which could jump up and bite the Billikens.

That may be, but that could also be coach-speak. You'll never hear a coach say, 'this will be an easy win' or 'this team sucks'.

Joke...just wanted 2 see if anyone was paying attention.....it is actually the other way...Bills by 19 over Fordham.

Good one Wiz. You got me for a second. :)

Thou shall not forget about those St. Bonaventure and Dusquense games in Brads last season. I don't think I have been ever madder about losses.

More like the St. Bonaventure game every year. That monkey damn well better leave our backs on the 3rd. We AIN'T losin' to no goddamn bonnies in the Fetz! I agree with Thicks. Don't overlook this team. There will be no rolling over on their part. Just gotta make smart decisions and execute.

D&mnit!!! I saw the thread headline and punched a hole in my wall....only to open up the thread and see it was a joke. I need to go get some plaster. Bills by 13.

You need to find a dance floor that can take those kind of hits and start the revolution...

Good one Wiz. You got me for a second. :lol:

More like the St. Bonaventure game every year. That monkey damn well better leave our backs on the 3rd. We AIN'T losin' to no goddamn bonnies in the Fetz! I agree with Thicks. Don't overlook this team. There will be no rolling over on their part. Just gotta make smart decisions and execute.

I am a senior and dont think i have ever seen us beat the bonnies... is that right?? I hope to god not

I am a senior and dont think i have ever seen us beat the bonnies... is that right?? I hope to god not

The last time SLU beat St. Bonaventure was in January, 2006. It was the Billikens' first Atlantic 10 conference game, and, because of a Scottrade scheduling conflict, took place at Family Arena in St. Charles. SLU had beaten St. Bonaventure in the state of New York (but not on the Bonnies' home court) in the 2002-03 season and at Savvis in the 2000-01 season, but they've never won in Olean, and they've never beaten them on their home floor since joining the conference (I expect that to change this season).

To think I graduated from SLU without seeing us beat the Bonnies...what a travesty. I would love to see us beat Fordham by 19.

To think I graduated from SLU without seeing us beat the Bonnies...what a travesty. I would love to see us beat Fordham by 19.

Why we've struggled against St. B's is like some sort of curse. The St. B fans especially like rubbing our noses in it, since we're all the time talking about how they'd be better off in the Patriot Conference. If we don't clobber them twice this year.... maybe we should join the Patriot Conf. And one other thing, they don't just beat us, they maul us.

stlouisu is playing Fordham???? Shouldnt Fordham be division 2. No wonder no one cares about stlouisu basketball.

-is this guy trying to be funny like the old knob noster band intentionally playing off key or is he just messed up?

-i am thinking messed up

stlouisu is playing Fordham???? Shouldnt Fordham be division 2. No wonder no one cares about stlouisu basketball.

Dude, I hear the Walgreens in Hillsboro will sell you all the Sudafed you want without requiring you to show a photo ID and sign the purchase log. Get down there, quick - time to fire up that meth lab!

Dude, I hear the Walgreens in Hillsboro will sell you all the Sudafed you want without requiring you to show a photo ID and sign the purchase log. Get down there, quick - time to fire up that meth lab!

box he is only here because you never did write chapter 2 of his saga.

if nothing else you ought to rerun chapter 1

Why is this clown still here? We banned spiritofeaststlouis and at least he was kinda funny.

Thats true. But it is hard to block the IP addresses from every public library and homeless shelter in southern illinois.

you relatively newbies to the board dont realize the entertainment value of big country. in his finest visit stint a couple of years ago, it was like a robin williams concert it was so good. it even inspired our own box and won to start that once in a lifetime novel and he shared chapter one here to spotlight the real story behind big country.

one would hope box would share that chapter again with you newbies and then you could see for yourselves how valuable big country is to billikens.com. but the bigger hope is that box starts to work on chapter two as the anticipation and painful too long of a wait for that chapter two to come out has been very tough for us literary fans of box. it has made me realize and appreciate the pain of the harry potter fans having to wait for each of the books in that series.

you relatively newbies to the board dont realize the entertainment value of big country. in his finest visit stint a couple of years ago, it was like a robin williams concert it was so good. it even inspired our own box and won to start that once in a lifetime novel and he shared chapter one here to spotlight the real story behind big country.

Since when is that a good thing?

Since when is that a good thing?

I think he means the funny Robin Williams pre-Ms. Doubtfire when he was still on coke.

Anyway SLU over Fordham by 16.

We see Willie Reed return to Dominance (double double), continued emergence of Smif, and Cassity to Ellis dribble drive kick wizardry.