vs. Wichita state

and slubillikens.com

Billikens to Host Final Four Participant Wichita State Dec. 1
Courtesy: Saint Louis Athletics
Release: 06/20/2013
ST. LOUIS – Saint Louis men’s basketball will welcome 2013 Final Four participant Wichita State to Chaifetz Arena this year in the first game of a home-and-home series. The game will be played Sunday, Dec. 1, at a time to be determined.

The Shockers advanced to the national semifinals of the NCAA Tournament before falling to eventual national champion Louisville. A member of the Missouri Valley Conference, Wichita State posted a 30-9 overall record a season ago.

Earlier this month, it was announced that the Billikens will play Oral Roberts (Thursday, Nov. 21) and Bowling Green (Saturday, Nov. 23) at Chaifetz Arena as part of the Cancun Challenge. Also, SLU will face Wisconsin Tuesday, Nov. 26, in Cancun and either Old Dominion or West Virginia the following day.

The complete 2013-14 men’s basketball schedule will be released later this summer

http://www.slubillikens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27200&ATCLID=208469760

This is a great addition to the schedule and the type of game I hope we could get more regularly with sustained success. I'd rather play the WSUs of the world than the Washingtons or Georgias (two of the more recent BCSers who schedule home and homes with us).

This is a great addition to the schedule and the type of game I hope we could get more regularly with sustained success. I'd rather play the WSUs of the world than the Washingtons or Georgias (two of the more recent BCSers who schedule home and homes with us).

I agree. Also, it seems that we are recruiting the West Coast a lot harder than we have in the past so I would like to get a home and home with a few teams out there. Maybe a Gonzaga, UNLV, SDSU, or a Stanford would work

RM always tried to get games near home for long distance recruits-don't be surprised if if RA, Lancona and others get games near home as did KM and Conklin. Our staff is pretty aware how that is special for all the players. Maybe the poor loss in California on our way home from the tournament helped the TL recruitment-you never know about PR sometimes kids see an opportunity to help and fit in where we saw a loss

RM always tried to get games near home for long distance recruits-don't be surprised if if RA, Lancona and others get games near home as did KM and Conklin. Our staff is pretty aware how that is special for all the players. Maybe the poor loss in California on our way home from the tournament helped the TL recruitment-you never know about PR sometimes kids see an opportunity to help and fit in where we saw a loss

Get excited everytime you post.

TL wanted to go to SLU because we lost to Loyola?????????????????????? what?

Me too. Unfortunately, I remember them beating us once during the Sodieball era.

Easily one of the worst games I've sat through. Not only did we lose, but we got run out of the gym.