It's 9:30 already

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is my opinion that volfan is an athletic dept insider. volfan has commented on a number of things that only an insider would have known in the past. i assume "mark" is Mark Wright, Associate Athletic Director, which indeed would be a crediable source.

who are broadcasting live from the billiken tourney today, stemler has NOT made up his mind, plans to sleep on it and decide tomorrow.

>The word from the golf tournament is that he will call the

>coach in the morning to let him know his decision.

I was worried about this post until I happened to check this poster's rating. You can really learn a lot about where people are coming from by reading those things.

He had one feedback and it was positive. Here it is...

"Seems Too have a good mind for objectivity and reason, something this board sorely needs. Has courage in joining Triangle in admitting being a Mizzou fan and supporter as well as a Billiken fan and supporter" - Triangle and Too.

We'll know soon enough, who is credible and who is a troll.

ace, bill_ken_r is about as much of a billiken blue blood as there is. he sits right behind the billiken bench, goes on road trips, and is a huge billiken club member. why triangle wrote what he did is not relavent in this situation, but i too can assure you that bill ken r is all billiken.