GDT: SLU v. Fordham

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

SLU Defense- Let them shoot.  They might miss.

I like the slogan, rolls off of the tongue like Team Blue haha. But, that truly is our defense. It is somewhat funny watching teams play us, they seem confused by the option of shooting a wide open 3 or easy blow bys for a wide open shot in the paint.

Just now, TRN said:

I’ve been busy cleaning carpets in the house with the game on in the background.  Just saw we’re down 10 in front of dozens of fans.  FML

Actually the upper seats are more full than most other games this year.  Lots of freebies and little kids today.

So May will at least be able to point to nachos sales as a win.

RamJAMTIME likes this

1 minute ago, ARon said:

Actually the upper seats are more full than most other games this year.  Lots of freebies and little kids today.

So May will at least be able to point to nachos sales as a win.

I was looking at the 100s, lots of season ticket holders checking out.  I’m betting many won’t renew next year if SLU keeps the status quo.

Just now, TRN said:

I was looking at the 100s, lots of season ticket holders checking out.  I’m betting many won’t renew next year if SLU keeps the status quo.

I'll certainly think twice.

TRN likes this

We had season tix since graduating in ‘99 and stopped 6 years ago because our kids had so many sports.  Oldest is a freshman in college and youngest is 16, so we thought about getting them been this year, but decided to hold off.  Thank goodness for that decision. 

1 minute ago, TRN said:

Must be their NIL program.  😏

I doubt it’s their wonderful facilities.

Speaking of that, did anyone get a chance to see if the outfield on the baseball field is anything but mud?

Push the ball on Rebounds. The only way Gibby can get an open 3. Medley’s being schooled. Try Curcic and Hughes at point. At least look for some kick outs. Parker needs more minutes.Push it inside and get them into foul trouble. 

6 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

I doubt it’s their wonderful facilities.

Speaking of that, did anyone get a chance to see if the outfield on the baseball field is anything but mud?

Still looked like mud when I walked by