GDT: SLU v. VCU

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, thetorch said:

I agree.

This is no fault of Ford's.  Our guys just can't play defense.

Not surprising that the players Ford brought into play aren't able to play the defense he designed with them in mind.  Once Ford brings in new players and devises a defensive system fit to their strengths we will be back to being a top 75 defense like we have been for 30 + years.

No fault of Ford's? Who coaches and recruits ...the players? 

So tired of the negativity.

If we just hit our averages and held VCU below their averages we would have won this game.  

EZ in foul trouble all game, Parker stilll working it back.  Glad that EZ got some extended rest this game.  It's going to help him work himself back into shape.

This doesn't change anything for me.  We are still trending up and should be a B+ team by the time the A10 tournament rolls around.

Another good thing in blowouts Rammer gets the opportunity to fill airtime to pump up Humphrey's!!! Spend all your pregame and postgame time at Humphrey's!!! Owned by Billikens Coach Travis Ford!!!

Great Effort boys!!! Go Bills!!!!

TheA_Bomb and slufan13 like this

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

Down 21. Face it, Travis can’t coach good players. mediocre players, bad players, any players. I feel bad for our players. I don’t think they are bad. 

The players seem to be an island of mismatched toys.