GDT: SLU v. George Mason

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wgstl said:

We have 2 players who are A10 level imo. Maybe 3. That’s all. 

I would say Ezewiro, Jimerson, Hargrove, and Parker would all play at least 10+ minutes on every team in the A10. 

2 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

You think they would? I would love it but don't see that happening. Not sure how many more 20+ blowouts SLU expects us to sit through. 

I just want a signal that the university cares.  If they are too cheap to fund the buyout and we just go into a lost decade like St Joes did it would be absolutely horrible.  I think that scenario is in play.  

The announcers trying to save fords job through injury excuses feels calculated like SLU is trying to build a case 

A good measuring stick of how bad this team is defensively, people were saying dalger was solid defensively. No, he was one of the better defenders on maybe the worst defensive team in the nation. The other players here MADE Tim look good. 

3 minutes ago, dlarry said:

They all really suck at something important. 
Either defense, protecting the ball, rebounding, passing, defense, defense, and more defense. 

I think some of them would excel on a good team but put together they just stink. 

Hargrove is a third team all conference player. Check his #s he's been very good this year

2 minutes ago, dlarry said:

I would say Ezewiro, Jimerson, Hargrove, and Parker would all play at least 10+ minutes on every team in the A10. 

Only counting players who are playing. Parker def. 

Just now, SLU_Nick said:

I just want a signal that the university cares.  If they are too cheap to fund the buyout and we just go into a lost decade like St Joes did it would be absolutely horrible.  I think that scenario is in play.  

The announcers trying to save fords job through injury excuses feels calculated like SLU is trying to build a case 

You know that everything they said came from the pregame conversation they had with Ford

4 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Brad may be forced to stay, would be shocked if Parker does 

If GM proved one thing a team can be built thru the portal in a very short time with the right coach and some NIL funds. 

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

If GM proved one thing a team can be built thru the portal in a very short time with the right coach and some NIL funds. 

Mason’s NIL budget isn’t even half of ours.

2 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

These announcers….funniest comedy show I’ve heard since Norm McDonald at Lumiere. They definitely have Ford tats on their lower backs. 

R.I.P. Norm was the best

3 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Oh I’m not worried about that. I just think Parker goes somewhere bigger