GDT: SLU v. Wichita State

SluSignGuy

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lord Elrond said:

Question for the group: is there bad 3pt shooting because of SLU defense, are they just bad tonight shooting 3’s, or a combination of both? I’m going with the Shockers are just tossing up garbage, but what does everyone else think?

WSU isn't that good we're just worse.

You might think well there's a lot of new players they need time to gel.  Yeah that's every team in the country right now. Many of the errors are self-inflicted individual errors.  Stepping on the line, over and back off your foot, missing lay ups wide open dunks. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

Question for the group: is there bad 3pt shooting because of SLU defense, are they just bad tonight shooting 3’s, or a combination of both? I’m going with the Shockers are just tossing up garbage, but what does everyone else think?

There is no such thing as a bad 3pt shooting team against Travis Ford

2 minutes ago, dlarry said:

I’m actually ok with the T. I’ll file this one under sticking up for his players. 
The Hargrove goaltending call must sting after getting screwed on the WSU goaltending reversal. 

And it was reversed. That’s a bad rule.

3 minutes ago, slubillikens43 said:

I'd do that same after that took our 2 points away

Get a tech or show some emotion when the game isn’t out of hand.  Do it when they are calling fouls on Bruce when he breathes on someone wrong.  Thats the problem with him.  He becomes a laughing stock when the game is a blow out 

SLU_Nick likes this

7 minutes ago, stmdragons said:

Lol they took the goaltending off the board. Someone just end my suffering. 

I am behind in the game, so I had been staying off of this thread. How the heck is that allowed to be reviewed with points taken off of the board after the fact when the call impacted the play from there as we would have had the ball off of the block? I understand reviewing a 2 vs. 3 after the fact, but not a goaltending.

Need to figure something out defensively.