Womens Basketball 2023-2024

thetorch

Just now, Lord Elrond said:

From the WNIT website:

The WNIT Championship game between Minnesota and Saint Louis will be played at SIU-Edwardsville, Saturday, April 6 at 3 p.m. ET, broadcast on CBS Sports Network.

Ticket link coming soon!

WOW! and Woo hoo!

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

I wonder if SIUE will have the Bronze Boot Trophy set up in a prominent place so all the SLU fans can see it as they head on in to the gym? 😁

They better have it in a location that is easy to remove.   It’s coming back home in 5 months.

Box and Won likes this

17 minutes ago, OkieBilliken said:

They better have it in a location that is easy to remove.   It’s coming back home in 5 months.

We need more Billiken fans at Citipark in that case. SIUE loaded the place up with Cougar fans last year.

22 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Can you get us tickets for Saturday? I'll venmo you. 

Golfing Saturday. Got permission to get out of the house and took the first opportunity available. 

1 minute ago, cgeldmacher said:

I’m sitting at Lambert waiting for a flight and the Minnesota women’s basketball team just arrived in the STL. 

Damn, so they knew it would be STL a while ago, just didn't know where sounds like.

7 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Damn, so they knew it would be STL a while ago, just didn't know where sounds like.

Wonder if the SLU women are still trapped in Burlington, VT by the blizzard? 

2 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

Wonder if the SLU women are still trapped in Burlington, VT by the blizzard? 

Maybe they have ice cream hangovers from celebrating at the OG Ben and Jerry's last night, lol.

I wish they would have picked Wash U's Field House instead.  I think they probably could have packed that place for this because it is centrally located and close to the campus.  I think a lot of people will pass on the trip to Edwardsville.

TheA_Bomb likes this

9 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

590 is reporting The Family Arena passed it up due to having "National Guard Maneuvers" on the parking lot this weekend.  Huh...

Maneuver somewhere else lol 😂

5 minutes ago, BrettJollyComedyHour said:

Maneuver somewhere else lol 😂

15 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

590 is reporting The Family Arena passed it up due to having "National Guard Maneuvers" on the parking lot this weekend.  Huh...

I got who to call on this one.  Wait one 

52 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I wish they would have picked Wash U's Field House instead.  I think they probably could have packed that place for this because it is centrally located and close to the campus.  I think a lot of people will pass on the trip to Edwardsville.

I just got my wife to find a super low airline miles flight so I can see this damn game.  Anyone who wont go to Edwardsville because it’s too far should turn in their Billiken fan card.  

Tickets are on sale right now. Go to the slubilliken.com website to order tickets per normal. When you click on the WNIT tickets, it takes you to the SIUE ticket office, and you need to sign up there and pay through them. Tickets were $25 each for both General Admission and General Admission-Courtside. I, of course, went for Courtside. The tickets aren’t electronic, you print them out at home.

If your a Billiken fan and you can’t drive to Edwardsville for a game….

White Pelican likes this

28 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

Tickets are on sale right now. Go to the slubilliken.com website to order tickets per normal. When you click on the WNIT tickets, it takes you to the SIUE ticket office, and you need to sign up there and pay through them. Tickets were $25 each for both General Admission and General Admission-Courtside. I, of course, went for Courtside. The tickets aren’t electronic, you print them out at home.

Regular general admission is 12 dollars. 25 for courtside.  I got the last 2 courtside seats.  Thanks the heads up

32 minutes ago, Lord Elrond said:

There were only 10 (courtside) showing when I ordered mine, which surprised me. I had assumed it just meant the side seats and not up in that upper section. Now, I'm wondering, does this mean literally courtside on the floor?

and THANKS Lord Elrond!

2 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

There were only 10 (courtside) showing when I ordered mine, which surprised me. I had assumed it just meant the side seats and not up in that upper section. Now, I'm wondering, does this mean literally courtside on the floor?

🤷‍♂️ No idea, I’m taking as close to the action as I can get.