Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

2 minutes ago, LegacyP said:

Is it possible that the fact that they have all three finally become vocal means that it's over and they're cleared to play?

Bishop tweeted Uncle Tony saying they weren't playing tonight so I doubt it.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, LegacyP said:

Is it possible that the fact that they have all three finally become vocal means that it's over and they're cleared to play?

Right before they tweeted freethe3, Bishop responded to Tony Murkens asking if they were playing and said, "I wish man I wish" so unless they were told a minute or two after he sent that out, think it's just frustration of feeling like SLU is just holding up the process.  

3 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Bishop deleted his tweet

1 minute ago, brianstl said:

Graves just deleted his

For a group of people who drag their feet for months in regards to the important stuff they sure are quick to censor social media.

4 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Bishop tweeted Uncle Tony saying they weren't playing tonight so I doubt it.

He didn't say they weren't playing. He said "I wish man. I wish" Granted, that implies they aren't playing but its not exactly the same thing.

4 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I'm guessing the Athletic Department. Not that I think it's the wrong move.

Maybe the athletic department should monitor what they're posting on twitter before running and making the players take their tweets down. Their tweet last week with the players in it was a colossal fu.ck up

46 minutes ago, Bills_06 said:

image.png.c6a4930b182e95b9d1e5a7781e5e35df.png

This most likely means they are playing tonight. Of course they had been told not to talk about S2 until it was resolved. The fact that they all tweet out together indicates they have been freed.

I think Henriquez starts, and the other two will quickly come off the bench. Hines will be the one sitting on the bench, waving the towel, M.L. Carr style, for the rest of the season and post-season.

1 minute ago, David King said:

This most likely means they are playing tonight. Of course they had been told not to talk about S2 until it was resolved. The fact that they all tweet out together indicates they have been freed.

I think Henriquez starts, and the other two will quickly come off the bench. Hines will be the one sitting on the bench, waving the towel, M.L. Carr style, for the rest of the season and post-season.

Bishop already indicated they aren't playing. 

35 minutes ago, RIP HUMPS said:

The team can ask them too* My apologizes. Social media restrictions have been done in the past and at other universities

Schools can no longer restrict the ability of either party to discuss the investigation

http://www.clarkhill.com/alerts/u-s-department-of-education-issues-new-interim-title-ix-guidance.pdf

6 minutes ago, David King said:

my dude, I appreciate the positive outlook, but Fred Pestello is the president of SLU. Whenever you think he cant make it any worse for the university, just sit back a wait.....