Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

2 hours ago, Duff Man said:

A Title IX investigation is a completely different animal than a criminal proceeding and the people involved in the process might not be as enamored as you are with Rosenblum's ability to get a repeat DWI offender (who killed somebody on the first one) off on a technicality.

I'm not saying Rosenblum won't deliver for his clients on this, but lets at least considering the possibility that his involvement emboldened the other side and/or attracted support from Rosenblum's list of enemies.

Like I said, if he was truly as good as his BS reputation, this would have been over by Thanksgiving.

I never said I was enamored with him. I just pointed his accomplishments.  I also said was not that knowledgeable about him. I am sorry you are taking all of this so personal.  Anything can be brought to a civil court. As I said you may not win. 

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

Current NBA player Derrick White actually played most of his career at the DII level.

I did not realize that. However a good example. He played D2, then grew 4 inches before his junior year, killed it his junior year, and transferred to Pac12 Colorado. 

1 minute ago, BillIkenFan_Dan said:

Not the most reliable source in the world but I was told announcement might come out here in a few days and that AD is gone he’s not even enrolling back in the school again might be wrong here but that’s what I was told I don’t know about the other 2 

You might be right but he was at practice today

1 minute ago, BillIkenFan_Dan said:

Not the most reliable source in the world but I was told announcement might come out here in a few days and that AD is gone he’s not even enrolling back in the school again might be wrong here but that’s what I was told I don’t know about the other 2 

Wouldn't explain why he was practicing with the team today

Unrelated, AD's tweets have gone from public to protected, meaning only people that he's approved as a follower can view his tweets. This happened sometime over the last week or so...

1 minute ago, TFord and TRavs said:

Stop being an a$$ when I’m trying to give good hope when this board just heard he might transfer. Also pretty sure most don’t follow him on insta 

The ONLY thing that needs to relayed is that hanging on every post a teenager makes on Instagram or twitter is wholey stupid. I would invite everyone to find a relative that is of the same age and look at their posts. I’d wager it’s a bunch of emotional nonsense.

3 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

The ONLY thing that needs to relayed is that hanging on every post a teenager makes on Instagram or twitter is wholey stupid. I would invite everyone to find a relative that is of the same age and look at their posts. I’d wager it’s a bunch of emotional nonsense.

it's the only media outlet where we can hear directly from the people involved. i would put some weight into it. in my opinion, it holds a lot more weight than the opinion of a 50 year old with zero connection to the school anymore. just my opinion, call me crazy. 

TFord and TRavs likes this

3 minutes ago, gabriel said:

it's the only media outlet where we can hear directly from the people involved. i would put some weight into it. in my opinion, it holds a lot more weight than the opinion of a 50 year old with zero connection to the school anymore. just my opinion, call me crazy. 

Yes that’s fine. But they aren’t saying anything. Adonys posts a picture of him in a SLU hoodie, great it just means he wears the free clothes he was given. Adonys posted a picture of him practicing, we already knew he was practicing thanks to Stu. 

1 minute ago, billikenfan05 said:

Yes that’s fine. But they aren’t saying anything. Adonys posts a picture of him in a SLU hoodie, great it just means he wears the free clothes he was given. Adonys posted a picture of him practicing, we already knew he was practicing thanks to Stu. 

plus we have no idea if that pic is even current 

1 hour ago, BillIkenFan_Dan said:

I can't imagine they'd allow him to practice with the team if he was transferring.  But who knows.

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

TJ Oshie posted an Instagram in a blues hoodie. What do you make of that?

I would guess that means he played for the Blues at one point.

1 hour ago, GoBills73 said:

Wouldn't explain why he was practicing with the team today

Unrelated, AD's tweets have gone from public to protected, meaning only people that he's approved as a follower can view his tweets. This happened sometime over the last week or so...

Probably sick of hundreds of strangers asking him when he was going to play.

16 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-I will take as good news, not sure how significant, that after Christmas all players from S2 returned to practice

-the next question, imo since the team is gone for a week, who traveled?

Traveled home for break? Or traveling on next road trip?