GDT: Bills vs. Bill Murray State .....

Taj79

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've never had players of this nature ever.  Even Bonner wasn't this way as a freshman as French is.  Even our best guards ---- Burns, Claggett, Douglass, Mitchell, Jett ---- never had these evident tools as a frosh as Goodwin does.

Just now, MattyMo213 said:

French might have a triple double with blocks tonight...

He has 4 rebounds and 4 blocks by my count. Am I missing any?

It feels like he has way more of each. This is why he's so valuable. He's really imposing.

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

It feels like he has way more of each. This is why he's so valuable. He's really imposing.

I feel like a lot haven't actually been blocks, they are just near-misses where he dramatically altered the shot

And Murray has back-to-back threes by the stud guard and the big ponytail.  I am still amazed how we can't find one shooter andevery other team seems to have two or three of each.

1 minute ago, Pistol said:

I think he’s almost at 4 blocks this half... definitely more than 4. Unless I’m way off. 

Johnson has 10 and 13 right now. He's 2-8 from 3 and has been above 40% for the season, so I'd like to see him hit another. I don't mind him taking this many at all; we have no other consistent shooters.

2 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

If you don't love the 5 guys that have been on the court most of the 2nd half, then f you. 

Agreed. Don't know why Foreman is not playing, but so far we don't need him. If Wellmer comes back at all ready to play and plays like he did last year, we're gonna block a ton of shots in the A10.

Very impressive for five guys ....... definition of heart.  One would think a zone would play right into Murray's shooting hand but they had no clue how to attack a zone it seemed.  And, as I said, the coach did them no favors.