Who is Joe Fortenberry??

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:56 PM, Taj79 said:

5* star recruit out of East St.Louis. Eighth grade.  Committed to mi$$ou.  Wants to play with Tilmon and Pickett.

Just to set the record straight, Taj Mahal 79. Otherwise you'll have some on here freaking out that Cuonzo and Mi$$ery are buying up all the local talent.

On 6/5/2017 at 7:56 PM, Taj79 said:

5* star recruit out of East St.Louis. Eighth grade.  Committed to mi$$ou.  Wants to play with Tilmon and Pickett.

Yes, but I heard he would be reclassifying but not sure if to 7th grade or 9th grade.

You think they went through the trouble of bastardizing an unusual last name into something else? I know from friends whose grandfathers arrived via Ellis Island that they were given a standard choice: "Your name will be Smith or Goldstein, you choose." One of my friend's grandfather chose Goldstein because he thought it sounded more American, true story this one.

4 hours ago, Old guy said:

You think they went through the trouble of bastardizing an unusual last name into something else? I know from friends whose grandfathers arrived via Ellis Island that they were given a standard choice: "Your name will be Smith or Goldstein, you choose." One of my friend's grandfather chose Goldstein because he thought it sounded more American, true story this one.

I must meet you some day

• 7 months later...