GDT: 1/4/2017 - Can the Bills discover some mighty mo' in Gola?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I'm reaching the point where I want ford to clean house, even more so than what we saw this year. Roby, Gillmann, Neufeld, Bishop, and Hines (yes, I'd even get new walk-ons) - all gone in the spring. Moore, Welmer, and Johnson (though his ice is growing thinner) can stay if they commit to putting in the work. But I would non-renew the rest of them in the spring.

Plenty of upgrades available. Mark Smith, for one. Recruit that kid now.

I am at the point that I have had it with the seniors also.

Are the players that bad or have they given up?

FG 43.2%, 3 pointers 27.3%, FT 62.5%, turnovers 13, out rebounded 33-17, Field goals attempted 53 -37

2 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

How does Roby have only 3 points? He needs to go as well. Ford can out recruit everyone on this team and can do it before the season is over. Drain the swamp

2-4 shooting with 6 points but I agree.

1 minute ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Is Ford purposefully having our worst shooters take a majority of the shots? Johnson isnt that great but kid can shoot. Graves can't come soon enough

Johnson is 0-5 tonight and yes all of the new players cannot come fast enough this is brutal.

5 minutes ago, Franchise_08 said:

She would be concerned Ford can't get anything out of these players?

We should be better defensively but theres really not much he can do with the talent that he has out there on the offensive end.  

Just now, CBFan said:

Johnson is 0-5 tonight and yes all of the new players cannot come fast enough this is brutal.

Yea I checked the box score since Johnson usually has low points but high shooting %. That is far from today. Disappointing, he was supposed to be a top ranked recruit but the kid looks like he needs to be told to tie his shoes. He looks lost as hell, hopefully being a veteran will help?

6 minutes ago, Franchise_08 said:

She would be concerned Ford can't get anything out of these players?

Also, your starting pg is a walk-on, your 2 centers cant walk and chew gum at the same time, and your only reliable scorer coming into the year has been dreadful.  Not sure what he can really do at this point

1 minute ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Yea I checked the box score since Johnson usually has low points but high shooting %. That is far from today. Disappointing, he was supposed to be a top ranked recruit but the kid looks like he needs to be told to tie his shoes. He looks lost as hell, hopefully being a veteran will help?

Just a freshman and a Ford recruit maybe next year.

6 minutes ago, Glorydays2013 said:

Johnson was shooting 35.8% from the floor coming in to this game...