GDT: 1/4/2017 - Can the Bills discover some mighty mo' in Gola?

The thing that surprised me most about Gola Arena is that it was built in 1998. I assume most of the small A10 gyms are just old, like Rose Hill or the Reilly Center, and haven't been replaced because of their historic charm or lack of need to do so.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, johnbj14 said:

Still confused as to why there is no semblance of a Baseline out of bounds play.

We have executed some nice ones earlier in the year. Maybe Ford is just preventing other teams from having anything to scout at the beginning of next season?

So I am watching the game on my laptop, while flipping through the big games on tv, Villanova vs Butler, Rutgers vs Michigan st (to see where our transfers are coming from) and Duke vs Georgia tech. It seems clear that these teams are far more athletic. Our new players will completely change how this teams looks, we wont even recognize them. Does anyone else see our team moves like they're really heavy? These other teams seem to glide on the court, we look like we have heavy weights in our shoes

FG 44%, FT 66%, 3 pointers 25%, turnovers 7 8 assists, out rebounded 22 - 12 given up 9 offensive rebounds.

Hines shooting 1-6 FG's please stop shooting unless the shot clock is under 10.

Just now, WestCoastBilliken said:

Dont get the hate on Hines. The dude is a WALK ON.  He literally does this for free.  It is not his fault he has been put into a position where he has to be the starting guard on a D1 team. 

Not hating on Hines West Coast he is doing the best that he can, I just think he shoots too much.

Hines has 2 assists and no turnovers.