GDT Billikens VS the state of Chicago practice game

CBFan

No scoring by either team for 3 minutes, the practice team is feeling they can win.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The practice team has the last shot and has out scored the Bills by 2 this half.

What a terrible game. We'll take the win, I guess? Good on Zeke for not giving up on the play. I was going to say that Bishop had a pretty good game distributing the ball (7ast/2TO), but then that last play was inexcusable. Don't pick up the ball and don't force the entry pass. Good grief.

1 minute ago, Westy03 said:

What the did I just watch

The worst Billiken team ever, I was so wrong about this team.

More importantly I hear them playing sweet Caroline.

3 minutes ago, Zink said:

If you ever wondered if it were possible for a team to not score in the last 4:15 of a game and still win, you got your answer today.

2 points over the final 10 minutes.

Coach Ford is being sarcastic about the team said wasn't this a beautiful game with good flow.

I'd like to change my season win total prediction from 8 down to 5.   but don't ask me to pick out the two remaining wins.

8 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

I'd like to change my season win total prediction from 8 down to 5.   but don't ask me to pick out the two remaining wins.

After that debacle today, we might be looking at 3-27. We may possibly be able to somehow nip SIUE but even Winthrop, Fordham and Duquesne look like they have too much for us. The abominable three point shooting this year is disappointing. We had to be a 37-39% or better 3 point shooting team this year to have any chance and we're probably closer to 25% after the misfires today.