philliken

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, David King said:

Innocent until proven guilty.

It is in his skank ho wife's best interests if the charge's are dropped. She can take much more of his money if he stays in the league.

Since I'm apparently an idiot, can someone let me know if this is sarcasm? Am I supposed to laugh? Don't want to step on any Internet toes. 

27 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Since I'm apparently an idiot, can someone let me know if this is sarcasm? Am I supposed to laugh? Don't want to step on any Internet toes. 

Hopefully you can tell the difference between calling a recruit a "tool" for picking a different school and disparaging an apparent victim of domestic violence.  

31 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Hopefully you can tell the difference between calling a recruit a "tool" for picking a different school and disparaging an apparent victim of domestic violence.  

Don't forget that I failed to recognize "sarcasm" from yourself and old guy related to linking a Bentley purchase to domestic violence causes. 

2 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Don't forget that I failed to recognize "sarcasm" from yourself and old guy related to linking a Bentley purchase to domestic violence causes. 

LOL. I didn't "link" it to domestic violence. My comment was in reference to his likely upcoming suspension/waiver by the Clippers. 

18 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

LOL. I didn't "link" it to domestic violence. My comment was in reference to his likely upcoming suspension/waiver by the Clippers. 

Hence, "failed to recognize sarcasm from yourself". Looks like you didn't understand my attempt at a joke. Internet is tough!

Back to the Nehanderthal DNA, it is correct to say that there is a small percentage of Nehanderthal DNA floating around within the current human genome. The range is 3% or so. This is not enough to make any of us Nehanderthal look alikes, but it shows Cromagnons did engage in sex with Nehanderthals way back when. And why not? 

42 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Back to the Nehanderthal DNA, it is correct to say that there is a small percentage of Nehanderthal DNA floating around within the current human genome. The range is 3% or so. This is not enough to make any of us Nehanderthal look alikes, but it shows Cromagnons did engage in sex with Nehanderthals way back when. And why not? 

Cliff Claven, is that you?

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

awesome

how old is old guy?   would have thought cliff was in his wheel house of pop topics from his glory days.  

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

Who is Cliff Claven?

Cliff: Well ya see, Norm, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

how old is old guy?   would have thought cliff was in his wheel house of pop topics from his glory days.  

I am currently 71 and my brain cells are still working just fine. With time this may not always be the case but so far so good. As far as my early years go, we did not have a lot and certainly no TV around if this is where Cliff was at. 

20 minutes ago, Old guy said:

I am currently 71 and my brain cells are still working just fine. With time this may not always be the case but so far so good. As far as my early years go, we did not have a lot and certainly no TV around if this is where Cliff was at. 

I'll help you out old guy.  Google or u-tube Cheers. 

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:22 AM, RiseAndGrind said:

Not cool. 

a nasty ass female that sleeps with anything male for drugs, money, or popularity.
Most of us, in-the-know, that are paying attention, would agree that this is an apt description of Mrs. Reed. She took advantage of a relatively naïve guy; gave him two kids, and now wants to be paid. Of course, there are two sides to every story. Let's see how this plays out.
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:59 AM, brianstl said:

At the minimum he his guilty of man handling the mother of his children.  He admitted that to the police.

I checked the records, and nobody in the history of Miami-Dade County has ever been convicted on a charge of "man handling". The Prosecution is going to have to come up with more than that. According to the police report "the defendant stated that he never put his hands on the victim". From past experience, I know that it is virtually impossible to "man handle" without using hands.

As far as article 11 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Coffin v. United States (1895) , and I are concerned, Willie Reed is still innocent!

13 minutes ago, David King said:
I checked the records, and nobody in the history of Miami-Dade County has ever been convicted on a charge of "man handling". The Prosecution is going to have to come up with more than that. According to the police report "the defendant stated that he never put his hands on the victim". From past experience, I know that it is virtually impossible to "man handle" without using hands.

Not sure if you're serious here, but he admitted to "touching her hair" and "grabbing her purse and shirt" in his version. But maybe he touched and grabbed with his feet instead of his hands? That is generally enough to support a misdemeanor battery charge, regardless of which appendage he used.

12 minutes ago, David King said:

As far as article 11 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Coffin v. United States (1895) , and I are concerned, Willie Reed is still innocent!

FW.jpg