Official Tatum Rally (no dead period AD screw up) Thread

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be important to know what his favorite toppings are before going through with an order.

Please let us know. Thanks.

Correct me if I am wrong,

Frank C's tweet about the parade and subsequent meeting with the coach, he also directed toward Duke, UNC and Kentucky?

Why? I wonder how long UNC and Kentucky met with him.

I took it more as he was directing at them to say hey we actually are in this for real

I took it more as he was directing at them to say hey we actually are in this for real

Was not sure on the technical aspects, but also wonder if Frank knows how long Calipari and Williams spent with him.

Also heard Balzer talking about Tatum on the radio with I think Charlie Tuna?? Seems like they had talked to Justin who told them something, but I came in too late. The implication was that SLU is in the running. Nothing new as far as I could tell. Anyone else hear what Justin said?

SLU hopefully has made their case, now Jayson has to make a difficult decisio. He is tight with Harry Giles. He is going to have to decide what is most important to him, who he plays with or who he plays in front of.....to quote a Templar Knight "Choose wisely..."

Three pagan schools and a Jesuit school in the running. Who's most likely to guide Jayson to the Holy Grail? :)

Silly me I thought I was going to be reading about Tatum here not the cardinals.

The old white guy tweeting about Tatum debate is still open, and I don't think we ever settled the favorite Tatum Imo's toppings issue.

But we seem to have covered every other Tatum angle pretty well.