Who makes the biggest strides in the offseason?

I know we are most likely going to see some transfers, but let's not speculate on that right now. Which freshman do you feel will make the biggest strides in the offseason?

Bartley (if he stays)...I think he will benefit the most from an off-season workout program (Gillmann being a close second). Adding strength should allow him to drive more next season in addition to making him more durable.

I also think Reynolds will be super-motivated to get in the gym (and weightroom) to work on his game.

MC, MB, DR, AY, RA, and AG must have a big off season of development for this team to make huge strides. I am not going to say a thing about AM, TL, MY, or MR until I see evidence they are staying. With GG and JM graduating the door opens to get some seasoned players.

So far not impressed with what is coming in. Recruiting is looking real soft with these multi-year project kids.

Crawford and Reggie for sure - both have already battled back from injury/illness. Roby and Reynolds seem to have the fire, maybe Jolly. I am not sure if I am more worried about MY coming back unmotivated and out of shape or leaving...probably the former.

Good to see our favorite Billikens of the past providing encouragement to the newbies. I like DR and think before his career is done at SLU, he'll be a fan favorite. My offseason hope for him is he works on his 3 shot and becomes a sniper. He did have some games where he showed he could nail a couple. Now we need him to be good for about 3-4 a game.

Good to see our favorite Billikens of the past providing encouragement to the newbies. I like DR and think before his career is done at SLU, he'll be a fan favorite. My offseason hope for him is he works on his 3 shot and becomes a sniper. He did have some games where he showed he could nail a couple. Now we need him to be good for about 3-4 a game.

I agree. He is the freshman I'm most excited about seeing in the next 3 years. I think he has major upside. Not that the other freshman don't, but from what I can tell from tweets, etc. he has a great work ethic to maximize his abilities.