OT: NBA Finals

I am a huge Lebron fan, but him tired right now just makes me think of Jordan's game with the flu.

One person on the bench, another playing.

It is unfair to call Lebron out on this one.

The San Antonio air conditioner was BROKEN and it was > 90 degrees with no air circulation. This affected everybody, but some more than others, physiology varies on human hydration, electrolyte balance, etc.

LeBron seems to have poor genetics in this category, he cramps up sometimes anyway, but the godd*m AC goes out in the NBA Finals? WTF?

LeBron sits and SA has 19 point advantage in the 4th quarter. A gift to San Antonio, the team with a deeper rotation. Or was it a conspiracy?

I dont know how many or you are watching, but do you really prefer college over the NBA. I dont get it

Are you kidding? If you're a basketball purist, you would never prefer the NBA over college. NBA fans are just that, NBA fans.

I dont know how many or you are watching, but do you really prefer college over the NBA. I dont get it

So the best basketball players in the world finally delivered some of the best basketball? Thank god. I'd rather watch high school ball than that junk in the regular season. Seriously

I prefer college basketball hands down. The story lines, intensity, atmosphere, parity and other factors make it more interesting to me.

But I don't see why a "basketball purist" isn't allowed to prefer watching bigger, stronger, better-shooting, better-passing, more skilled brand of basketball (the NBA, especially in the playoffs).

I roll my eyes at anyone who thinks LeBron shouldve played through that. He DID play through it, until he literally could not walk because his body wouldn't let him.

I prefer college basketball hands down. The story lines, intensity, atmosphere, parity and other factors make it more interesting to me.

But I don't see why a "basketball purist" isn't allowed to prefer watching bigger, stronger, better-shooting, better-passing, more skilled brand of basketball (the NBA, especially in the playoffs).

I roll my eyes at anyone who thinks LeBron shouldve played through that. He DID play through it, until he literally could not walk because his body wouldn't let him.

I suspect folks have different perspectives on what the "pure" game is: perceived fundamental team play from less egotistical players v. a perceived me-first ego driven league with better individual talents.

NBA has the best basketball obviously. The regular season is just really tedious. There are too many teams, defenses are almost too good, talent is spread too thin. I'm like Kareem, I only really try to watch during the playoffs. I do follow the league. The starters on NBATV is a good show and I like to watch TNT pregame and postgame really more than the games themselves.

Still college is more exciting, shorter season, more parity, and nothing beats the NCAA tournament.

No AC, no excuse. Boston Garden never had AC. 100 degrees on the court. Everybody played. Lebron is saving himself for the next game.

I hope San Antonio wins. They were pretty sloppy tonight but their offense when run properly is a thing of beauty. Their spacing and ball movement is unparalleled in the league right now. Boris Diaw probably couldn't make most NBA rosters but SA just exploits his skill set to a T. 5 rings for Duncan would really catapult him into top 5 all time status. He deserves it, hard to believe he was beating our Billikens in the NCAA tournament 19 years ago and he's still leading teams into the NBA finals.

There is no way that Jordan could have played through those cramps, I just fear for Lebron that if they lose this series that parallel will be stick in the back of people's mind. I am pulling for the heat, and it sort of stunk the game ended the way it did.

Can you really say there's "no way"? Jordan played through a 100+degree fever, there's Kobe who shot free throws with a torn achilles and then WALKED OFF THE COURT. Lebron was carried off because of cramps, and that wasn't the first time it's happened. Plenty of people have suffered tougher injuries on the court and handled it like men. Respect to Lebron, he's one hell of a player, but he's also a huge pu$$y.

Can you really say there's "no way"? Jordan played through a 100+degree fever, there's Kobe who shot free throws with a torn achilles and then WALKED OFF THE COURT. Lebron was carried off because of cramps, and that wasn't the first time it's happened. Plenty of people have suffered tougher injuries on the court and handled it like men. Respect to Lebron, he's one hell of a player, but he's also a huge pu$$y.

Your an idiot and never played one minute of competitive basketball. Shut up

Every NBA arena will be turning the heat up a little more next season and turning the air way down during the playoffs when the Heat come to town. Or whatever team LeBron is on.

I am surprised that this is still an issue for LeBron. You'd think with some of the finest doctors, nutritionists, etc. at your disposal you could take care of a simple issue like cramping.

NCAA and NBA are totally different sports. They don't play by the same rules. Comparing the two is silly and no one is wrong saying they like one better than the other. It is all about what entertains you.

NCAA is superior entertainment to the NBA in both the regular season and post season.

I watch the NBA final series every year, maybe the semifinals, that is it. The NBA regular season is a joke.

I guess guys like LeBron and I are in the minority. Because I know I can't play sports when my muscles don't work.

NCAA is superior entertainment to the NBA in both the regular season and post season.

I watch the NBA final series every year, maybe the semifinals, that is it. The NBA regular season is a joke.

I think that is easier to say as someone that lives in a city without NBA basketball.

I would choose to watch a college game over a NBA game any day. I will say that the size, athleticism, and talent level of the NBA is incredible. It just does not interest me that much.

A lot of people say the same about the NCAA regular season. Helps to have a team to call for.

You'd think with some of the finest doctors, nutritionists, etc. at your disposal you could take care of a simple issue like cramping.

Cramping is not a simple issue, in many cases it is not possible to determine what is causing the cramps and if you do not know the cause of the cramps they cannot be prevented, they can only be treated symptomatically.

Stop.

Biggest difference between college bball and nba? Watch Boris Diaw pass. Literally no college center can do what he does and he's like the 12th best player in the game.

I like both nba and college. Not sure why alot of college basketball fans can't appreciate good basketball. Let's notforget how terrible it can be to watch December college basketball.

Biggest difference between college bball and nba? Watch Boris Diaw pass. Literally no college center can do what he does and he's like the 12th best player in the game.

I like both nba and college. Not sure why alot of college basketball fans can't appreciate good basketball. Let's notforget how terrible it can be to watch December college basketball.

Good call. The skill and athleticism of pro players is absolutely astounding. I'm always impressed at the number of NBA big men who can step back and drain threes.