GDT Vs Mason

UpperdeckKid

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, every time it looks bad, Lowe does his thing. Great win guys! I was worried that F-GMU might get you, but Lowe saved the day. I'm a convert for sure on Lowe. Dude just comes up in the clutch. He's da man! Anything I ever said about his 3 shooting is out the window. Someone has to come get him outside.

Reverse psychology worked. Nothing like calling a loss prematurely to guarantee victory

Some of the feeds were ahead of me. When you said lost by a circus shot i really thought that happened and i told my wife we already lost. Im so glad to find out thats not the case. 18 wins and still rolling!

Are you sure? I want this to be true.

This feels like (another) undeserved win. If we just made FTs, the last two games would not have been within 3 possessions. Instead, this bull****.

The only way they could be by winning three games, including the third one against the #4 and then the Bills could face them in the semifinal.

Vandy up on Mizzou in the second

Not so fast. They only had a 3-point lead and Mizzou had fought back to regain the lead.

Gawd, my BP is just getting back to normal. It shouldn't be this hard!!

Great win, though. GM is a good team. Much better than their record shows. Glad we are just a little bit better.

Hit the gym when you get back, guys. Free throws, free throws, free throws.......

FT was terrible - damn near lost the game for us. I wonder how long it will take for MC to get back on the floor - that inbound pass was the worse - you can not throw it short it has to go over all the George Mason players. Was JC trying to be to cute calling time out to try to get a more points - it almost lost the game for us? GG was useless tonight. DE had a bad game and for a senior he has to play with more poise although I did think that 5th foul was not one. Our rebounding was not what you would call stellar tonight - if we had rebounded at the end in regulation we win before overtime and JJ only making 1-2 FT. JJ came through but he has to hit both of the FTs at the end of regulation. JB and RL get the game ball tonight - MM played well except for his FT shooting. TL while not great tonight he did provide some decent minutes that were needed with GG and DE in foul trouble. Our defense has gone MIA - what the heck is the deal?

The only team that has taken us to OT (twice) is 2-10 in conference.

SLU was 21-35 (60%) from the FT line, and those 14 misses were BRUTAL in terms of timing.

SLU was 12-25 from the 3-point line. I'll take that every night.

12 turnovers to their 16, about average on both counts. We had 1 near the end of the first half.

We got outrebounded 37-30.

Jett had 5 turnovers. Evans had 5 fouls. Too many for both of them in those categories. And yet, Jett had 25 points (24 after halftime), 8 assists, and 5 rebounds. So I can't get mad at him.

FT was terrible - damn near lost the game for us. I wonder how long it will take for MC to get back on the floor - that inbound pass was the worse - you can not throw it short it has to go over all the George Mason players. Was JC trying to be to cute? GG was useless tonight. DE had a bad game and for a senior he has to play with more poise although I did think that 5th foul was not one. JJ came through but he has to hit both of the FTs at the end of regulation. JB and RL get the game ball tonight - MM played well except for his FT shooting. TL while not great tonight he did provide some decent minutes that were needed with GG and DE in foul trouble. Our defense has gone MIA - what the heck is the deal?

It's George Mason Syndrome.

The only team that has taken us to OT (twice) is 2-10 in conference.

SLU was 21-35 (60%) from the FT line, and those 14 misses were BRUTAL in terms of timing.

SLU was 12-25 from the 3-point line. I'll take that every night.

12 turnovers to their 16, about average on both counts. We had 1 near the end of the first half.

We got outrebounded 37-30.

Jett had 5 turnovers. Evans had 5 fouls. Too many for both of them in those categories. And yet, Jett had 25 points (24 after halftime), 8 assists, and 5 rebounds. So I can't get mad at him.

Now how do we convince JJ the first half counts too?

FT was terrible - damn near lost the game for us. I wonder how long it will take for MC to get back on the floor - that inbound pass was the worse - you can not throw it short it has to go over all the George Mason players. Was JC trying to be to cute? GG was useless tonight. DE had a bad game and for a senior he has to play with more poise although I did think that 5th foul was not one. JJ came through but he has to hit both of the FTs at the end of regulation. JB and RL get the game ball tonight - MM played well except for his FT shooting. TL while not great tonight he did provide some decent minutes that were needed with GG and DE in foul trouble. Our defense has gone MIA - what the heck is the deal?

But we won. On the road. In the A-10. With a big win streak on the line. With our best player out of the game in OT. Special team.

McCall kept us in the first half. Then the other seniors woke up in the second half, but the FTs and turnovers kept GMU in it.

Fouls were 22-22.

Sherrod Wright torched us for 34. 9 FTs, 11 2-point FGs.