Bob Knight

Billikenswin

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance that the fans in 108 and 110 are so loud, intimidating, and obnoxious during VCU's warm ups that the majority of VCU's players just accept defeat before the game?

Based on every game so far this season, not a chance. Biondi stands more than the student section. Thankfully the band always brings it, let's hope the nerds sitting next to them get hammered for this one and bring a little life.

Based on every game so far this season, not a chance. Biondi stands more than the student section. Thankfully the band always brings it, let's hope the nerds sitting next to them get hammered for this one and bring a little life.

I was saying 108 and 110 because that's the side vcu warms up on pregame. Opposite of the students. The students will be good Saturday (hopefully) but I don't expect much from them pregame

I was saying 108 and 110 because that's the side vcu warms up on pregame. Opposite of the students. The students will be good Saturday (hopefully) but I don't expect much from them pregame

My season tickets are in 108. I will do my best but Kshoe and SShoe really need to bring the heat. Leave the kids at home.

My season tickets are in 108. I will do my best but Kshoe and SShoe really need to bring the heat. Leave the kids at home.

Little kshoe brings it more than 90 percent of the students and definitely more than Backhand. He would also never wear purple during a game.

I mentioned this in the thread about the Twitter feed, but it's got my hopes up a little.

Around The Horns @VCUHorns Follow

Saturday game at SLU moved to ESPN, Bob Knight doing the game, ESPN sniffing around about Gameday - this A-10 thing isn't bad, eh?

Little kshoe brings it more than 90 percent of the students and definitely more than Backhand. He would also never wear purple during a game.

I mentioned this in the thread about the Twitter feed, but it's got my hopes up a little.

Around The Horns @VCUHorns Follow

Saturday game at SLU moved to ESPN, Bob Knight doing the game, ESPN sniffing around about Gameday - this A-10 thing isn't bad, eh?

If slu ends up getting gameday...

The tweet about GameDay is in reference to a programming executive at ESPN, who was in attendance for the VCU/UR game. She scouted the site for a possible CGD at Seigel.

Seems ESPN wants to stick it to the Big East, wouldn't doubt GameDay coming to SLU in the next few seasons if the BE doesn't expand.

Bubble burst.

The tweet was definitely about VCU. While we have made some improvements to our game day atmosphere, VCU is at a whole other level and a Game Day there could make sense next year.

Only one of the two kids will be at the game on Saturday and I promise you he'll do more arm waving to distract on free throws than 90% of the student section.