Bob Knight

Billikenswin

They won't wear the free giveaway. She said that she's a grown woman and she's not wearing a t shirt during a basketball game. I mentioned that it was a whiteout and encouraged her to wear white. She said "she'll try but she's gonna wear what she picks out that morning"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc5OZVvD4Jo

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't wear the free giveaway. She said that she's a grown woman and she's not wearing a t shirt during a basketball game. I mentioned that it was a whiteout and encouraged her to wear white. She said "she'll try but she's gonna wear what she picks out that morning"

Oh for cripes sake, lady, wear whatever color you want and slip the T over your pink paisley blouse for 2.5 hours. Get w/ the friggin program people!

I have to agree. I know there is a lot of sentiment out there for blasting piped in music during time outs, but that's not our program. I don't want to replicate an NBA atmosphere. I like what we have.

I like having the best atmosphere possible and the George Mason game was the best atmosphere of the season. You guys act like no other college programs blare jock jams.

More JOCK JAMS!!

I like having the best atmosphere possible and the George Mason game was the best atmosphere of the season. You guys act like no other college programs blare jock jams.

More JOCK JAMS!!

Agreed. Lets quit worrying about huring a drummers feelings. Sorry, Jock Jams is better. These are probably the same fans crying over recruiting over other players.

So are they saying they won't wear the free giveaway shirt or a T-shirt in general?

Either way there is a solution. Just wear whatever the f*ck you want to the game as long as it is white. You don't like T-shirts, wear a white polo or button down dress shirt. If you really want to class it up, bust out the all white tux.

The all-white tux would be awesome for the game.

Agreed. Lets quit worrying about huring a drummers feelings. Sorry, Jock Jams is better. These are probably the same fans crying over recruiting over other players.

That would only be comparable if were recruiting over Jordair Jett with Christian Salecich or Dustin Maguire.

Women, can't live with'em can't shank'em in the jugular.

just talked to someone at work who is sitting in 102 saturday. they said "i'm not a student. no way i wear a t shirt during a game"

Would I lose my moderator privileges (if you can call them that) if I were to, um, suggest you could slap the heck out of that person?

(Please don't slap anyone.)

If you read a story in Sunday's Post-Dispatch about a guy being jailed for breaking into a house on Friday to bleach a woman's entire wardrobe, you'll know who it was and why.

(Don't try that at home, kiddos.)