FSM Poll: Does the Billikens' apparent lack of depth scare you?

RUBillsFan

http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/collegebasketball/saint-louis-billikens

NEXT MAN UP?

Does the Billikens' apparent lack of depth scare you?

A. Yes - The guards are aggressive, and the new hand-check rule could be a challenge.

B. Yes - Outside of the starting five + Barnett, who knows what you will get.

C. No - The seniors will be on the floor the majority of the time anyway.

D. No - I think the freshman will step up as the season rolls along.

I think we are fine in the frontcourt, especially with Evans's rebounding ability, but the backcourt depth worries me a little. I know it has only been 1 game, however, Kwam left some pretty big shoes to fill. I don't think it's premature to be at least a little concerned about our 3rd and 4th guards...if only due to a lack of information at this point.

I think we are fine in the frontcourt, especially with Evans's rebounding ability, but the backcourt depth worries me a little. I know it has only been 1 game, however, Kwam left some pretty big shoes to fill. I don't think it's premature to be at least a little concerned about our 3rd and 4th guards...if only due to a lack of information at this point.

+1

Exactly

Senior leadership for sure and let the gamed underclassmen battle it out to get time. I really feel this is a deep lineup and the rotation will ultimately be like a 9 to 10 man rotation at most as more games are played. I see the freshman doing their part but burden will be on the seniors predominantly. Not worried just optimistic.

KM was a key to beating VCU last year. MM and JJ can handle havoc, not so sure about AM yet.

everybody knows how much i love KM, but i would actually maintain that he was the worst of our guards against havocoxzoxxcxx. not that he was bad, but i was more comfortable with mccall and jett bringing it up. however, it's key that we have a good, tall passer in the middle, and i think RL could fit that bill. lancona eventually, for sure.

everybody knows how much i love KM, but i would actually maintain that he was the worst of our guards against havocoxzoxxcxx. not that he was bad, but i was more comfortable with mccall and jett bringing it up. however, it's key that we have a good, tall passer in the middle, and i think RL could fit that bill. lancona eventually, for sure.

Los is a actually really good in beating the press. Better at it last year than Ellis.

• 3 months later...

Wasn't eager to hop on the board tonight but honestly are you #### serious with this

I was serious when I said four months ago that I thought SLU was one of the deepest teams in the country, and I'm serious that now, in hindsight, I can see that there actually was a legitimate reason for concern. Some of you really have an ax to grind with me.

I was serious when I said four months ago that I thought SLU was one of the deepest teams in the country, and I'm serious that now, in hindsight, I can see that there actually was a legitimate reason for concern. Some of you really have an ax to grind with me.

Digging for a thread last replied to on Nov 13... Starting to think it's not a coincidence people get pissed after you start spouting after every loss, not sure what else to tell you man. I think we all see the depth concerns pretty clearly.