FSM Poll: Does the Billikens' apparent lack of depth scare you?

RUBillsFan

Digging for a thread last replied to on Nov 13... Starting to think it's not a coincidence people get pissed at your after you start spouting after every loss, not sure what else to tell you man. I think we all see the depth concerns pretty clearly.

Guys, he is the Absurd Bills Fan. Should we expect nothing less? Absurd!

Digging for a thread last replied to on Nov 13... Starting to think it's not a coincidence people get pissed after you start spouting after every loss, not sure what else to tell you man. I think we all see the depth concerns pretty clearly.

Oh, so now I'm the only person bemoaning losses? Wow!

No, don't worry, I also consistently get branded a troll whenever I say what I honestly think about this team and it comes true.

Well, I think that's only because you inadvertently chose a screen name very similar to a former Marquette graduate who attended SLU for law school but tended to have enmity towards SLU in his posts. Hopefully once more posters get it in their heads that you're not the same person, they'll stop treating you like him.

I think your habit of randomly and pompously bringing up topics like the four-year-old Mitchell/Reed allegations has more to do with your being branded a troll than your habit of showing up and acting pompous after a loss.

+10

Jett and Evans need rest. An early exit from the A10 tourney would help SLU's chances in the NCAA. Don't care about the seeding implications as long as the Bills are a 7 seed or better.

God forbid you play the inexperienced freshmen to give them a spell

The question has been answered. Lack of depth is obvious at this point in the season. Your starters need to play lights-out and Rob needs to be nailing 3's to beat good teams. Can't believe this thread was brought back after November. That being said, SLU is still the team to beat and gives the highest bump for the ones that do it. The A10 final is not a lock for anyone. All of the Semi Games will be close to pick ems.