SEMO

Scoop

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Acccording to Timmerman, Agbeko is banged up and wont play tomorrow night. I wonder if the staff will think about redshirting him

Lies. How would Agbeko even get "banged up"? Did he fight a tractor or something? Fall out of a plane? Not buying it.

I don't think Manning will get a ton of minutes in a game that will feature mostly 4 guard lineups for SEMO. I'm guessing SEMO will try to run a lot and push the tempo. Think of games against LaSalle or UMass only not as good of an opponent. I don't see Manning being very effective in a game like that.

Never understood this, if we're the better team and they don't have any frontcourt players.. this should be a great thing for Manning and he should gets lots of PT. If he can't produce on offense vs. a team of 6'4" guards, well... the other 4 players on the floor should more than make up for the extra 2 seconds it takes him to get back on D.. this is SEMO.

Never understood this, if we're the better team and they don't have any frontcourt players.. this should be a great thing for Manning and he should gets lots of PT. If he can't produce on offense vs. a team of 6'4" guards, well... the other 4 players on the floor should more than make up for the extra 2 seconds it takes him to get back on D.. this is SEMO.

Agreed. We shouldn't let SEMO dictate the match ups.

Acccording to Timmerman, Agbeko is banged up and wont play tomorrow night. I wonder if the staff will think about redshirting him

No redshirt here. Kid will contribute mightily this year. From what I heard this young man suffered a dislocated finger on his shooting hand several weeks ago and recently suffered a seperated shoulder or similar injury.

No redshirt here. Kid will contribute mightily this year. From what I heard this young man suffered a dislocated finger on his shooting hand several weeks ago and recently suffered a seperated shoulder or similar injury.

Thanks for the update HoyaBilliken. I spoke to his AAU coach who is always in the know and he verified it. Separated shoulder two days ago and it happened during weight training not in practice or scrimmage as some seem to believe. Coach says he will be back in lineup in a week or two and actually could have suited up for SEMO game but staff is not taking any chances with the kid. As for redshirting RA, Billiken fans can take this to the bank, it is not happening.

Just checked team rankings, they are projecting SLU as the winner of this game with a projected score of 81 SLU, 57 SEMO

This team will not give up 57 to SEMO with the only players SEMO has available for tonights game.

No, you are not the only one. A "separated shoulder" is not a real diagnosis it is just a colloquial way to refer to a shoulder injury. He may have a significant injury (ie. a rotator cuff tear) or just a strain, we cannot say from the available information.

No, you are not the only one. A "separated shoulder" is not a real diagnosis it is just a colloquial way to refer to a shoulder injury. He may have a significant injury (ie. a rotator cuff tear) or just a strain, we cannot say from the available information.

What was Grandy Glaze's diagnosis regarding his shoulder last year? Glaze sure seemed to have been limited by his shoulder injury. Guess it healed on its own without surgery for him??

Am I the only one who thinks a separated shoulder while weight training is a bit more than "banged up"???

Are all separated shoulders created equally? Can you have a separated shoulder only a little bit? This is where I am confused - usually a separated shoulder is a 4-6 weeks but maybe it really is just a sprain - I don't know - anybody?

Old guy thanks for the info - I wrote this before I saw your post.