SLU Bball at Komen Race for the Cure

BM0Aq--CAAAkDwr.jpg

From left to right: Austin McBroom, Jordair Jett, Grandy Glaze, Reggie Agbeko(?), and Dwayne Evans.

First, it is cool that these guys were out there for the Komen race for the cure.

Second, seems like everyone on this board likes to argue about height so I thought this was an interesting picture. If that really is Reggie between Glaze (6-6) and Evans (6-5), then he doesn't appear to be much taller than either one. He is standing behind them a little bit, so maybe 6-7 or 6-8 is right. McBroom listed at 5-9 also appears to be taller than McCall listed at 6-0. I've always felt that McCall's 6-0 listing is a little generous.

McCall is definitely 6 feet tall, having stood next to him a few times.

That's good. I was mostly just thinking that he looks smaller compared to the other players listed heights. Perhaps his listed height is accurate and the others are too low. Jordair seems more than 1 inch taller and it doesn't look like McCall has 3 inches on McBroom.

Kind of a deceptive depth perception photo to say the least!. The closer players appear taller than listed and the players in the back appear shorter. One thing is for sure is that since RA is the furthest back and still appears taller than GG should prove my point. As for DE, that Mohawk looks bigger everytime I see it. AM is more like 5ft 10 inches, MM is 6 feet, "Floor General" JJ about 6ft 1in, "Beast" DE is 6ft 5 in.(mohawk), "Energizer man"GG is listed at 6ft 6 inches, and "Yung LBJ" RA is a legit 6ft 8 in. Do your own confirmation on the court when the ball is tossed up.

Also, GG is well built from all the work he has put in. The wind in the shirt does not help but he is definitely a muscular dude. Expect him to have a solid season with much improvement with the added competition at the 4 position. Can only get better!

Kind of a deceptive depth perception photo to say the least!. The closer players appear taller than listed and the players in the back appear shorter. One thing is for sure is that since RA is the furthest back and still appears taller than GG should prove my point. As for DE, that Mohawk looks bigger everytime I see it. AM is more like 5ft 10 inches, MM is 6 feet, "Floor General" JJ about 6ft 1in, "Beast" DE is 6ft 5 in.(mohawk), "Energizer man"GG is listed at 6ft 6 inches, and "Yung LBJ" RA is a legit 6ft 8 in. Do your own confirmation on the court when the ball is tossed up.

Good call. However, "Yung LBJ" might be the most unfair nickname of all time.

You might be right about that! Well lets see, we could go with "Ashanti Assasin" or "Regulator" but that might be too obvious so I guess "Reggie" or RA will do for now. I am sure the rabid Billiken nation will find a nickname for him soon enough.

"Remember, the camera adds [20] pounds." There's just something deceptive about photographs. They all look heavier in that photo than they do in person.

yeah, but GG blacked out after finals and ate one of dwayne polk's kids.