Peirria Henry

I don't think so. I remember getting hit in the trachea once. I thought I was going to die. I felt his pain.

Pain would require you actually getting hit. They showed the replay like 30 times and it sure looked like there was no actual contact. Maybe one of Jordair's dreads got him as he drove past him.

i didn't think he got hit either, but i don't think he was acting. a good solid trachea grazing could have fuoked him up. he didn't get karate chopped or anything, but i've no doubt he was in some serious pain/distress.

At first I thought he was acting, but when I saw it from a different angle, Jordair got him pretty good. It wasn't a dirty play. Jordair didn't swing an elbow or even really extend the arm, but there was definitely contact that caught him in the wrong place. Henry just got way too close up in JJ's business and paid the price. Dumb move trying to jump in front of a Mack truck.

JJ's elbow seemed to graze him in the upper chest area. But he might have caught him just right. He did look to be gasping for air. Like when a drink goes down the wrong pipe. I hope he's ok, because he did look scared, as anyone would if you couldn't catch a breath. But in no way was it flagrant or intended. Also, Charlotte plays a nasty type of ball. That will get to you after a while.

At first I thought he was acting, but when I saw it from a different angle, Jordair got him pretty good. It wasn't a dirty play. Jordair didn't swing an elbow or even really extend the arm, but there was definitely contact that caught him in the wrong place. Henry just got way too close up in JJ's business and paid the price. Dumb move trying to jump in front of a Mack truck.

same here. He def. got a quick jab to the base of his throat. He shouldn't have been that close to a linebacker/guard hybrid

The guy was legitimately hurt. I am all for piling on when a guy is acting, but he was in some serious pain. It didn't look like much, but it doesn't take much. I'm glad he's alright.

You want to drop somebody quickly, punch them in the throat.