Xavier Game Watching Tonight?

If your breasts are bigger than a B cup and you are willing to watch topless you can watch at my place.

Plenty of booze and food.

Lots of loopholes there... Might get some freaky dudes over at your place. Just looking out for you hahah.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Westy03" data-cid="349565" data-time="1362584622"><p>

Yeah, I hear ya. The Post or Llyewelyns could be closer alternatives</p></blockquote>

I'm thinking Llyewelyns if anything, probably for the second half - need to get in a few study hours first.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Westy03" data-cid="349565" data-time="1362584622"><p>

Yeah, I hear ya. The Post or Llyewelyns could be closer alternatives</p></blockquote>

I'm thinking Llyewelyns if anything, probably for the second half - need to get in a few study hours first.

I'm down for Post or Llyewleyns, as long as we can get sound.

3rd Base 6th St. Austin, TX

$4 -22 oz Dos XX all night

$2.50 appetizers until 8PM

Not yet confirmed if McConaughey, Lance and Willie Nelson will be there as well. Matthew and Lance had a falling out recently so it could be awkward.

Anyone in the area feel free to stop by free parking.

3rd Base 6th St. Austin, TX

$4 -22 oz Dos XX all night

$2.50 appetizers until 8PM

Not yet confirmed if McConaughey, Lance and Willie Nelson will be there as well. Matthew and Lance had a falling out recently so it could be awkward.

Anyone in the area feel free to stop by free parking.

I'd love to sit with those two and see what gets passed around.

I have a soccer game and then season finale at barristers... I'm hoping they'll change one tv to the game for me... If not ill leave early and watch the DVr.

Dlarry, my keep is a big breasted boy if you want to meet up ;)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jbizzle09" data-cid="349624" data-time="1362590852"><p>

<br />

<br />

Llewelyns in Webster? I could probably make The Post. It is about a mile from where I live. </p></blockquote>

Yes, Webster for me. I have watched games there before. Don't remember if they had sound, but they did have beer.