Bills by 4 over X

We didn't play great against GW, but most importantly came away with the victory. Hopefully we got that out of our system. We will have to play better to beat Xavier and I think we will play better. Remekun and Glaze will have to provide us with some tough defense and we will need Ellis to draw a few Codys. If we bring the same intensity that we brought to X last year, we will be fine.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we discussed this on another thread. Power schools from power conferences get first crack...The BE and B10 have a projected 15 bids....they won't all fill up the first 4 seeds but a lot of them will and that is only 2 conferences. What about Duke and Kan and Fl and etc. Unfortunately one Dance word which is frequently associated with Mid Majors and small conferences is the word ....underseeded. I think it was Lunardi who said it doesn't matter how many we win or by what margin....we can't go higher than 4th seed. I am showing if we win out and dominate we could finish as high as 3 seed but it would be a long shot.

In the end there is not a whole lot of difference between a 4 and a 6 seed. I think what ever damage we could do from a 4th seed we could do about the same from 5 or 6. Some of the teams ahead of us will be overseeded. I like our chances where ever they put us.

I think NM breaks into the 3 seeds. If them why not us? Heck, we clobbered 'em at the Fetz.

I think NM breaks into the 3 seeds. If them why not us? Heck, we clobbered 'em at the Fetz.

One big reason: RPI. Currently, UNM is #2 in RPI and will most likely be in the top 3 come Selection Sunday. They have a 25-4 record with the 3rd toughest SOS in the nation. They actually have a legit argument for a #2 seed, IMO.

19/4 = 4.75. Why a 6 seed?

We are 29 in the RPI. Also, I'm sure there will be some bias towards the power conferences. That being said, if SLU somehow wins out including conf tourney, would be hard not to see them as a 4 seed. But, winning out would be a tough task.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="slufan13" data-cid="349467" data-time="1362541422"><p>

<br />

Weather i think</p></blockquote>

That sucks. Hopefully they are fresh tomorrow after the long bus ride tonight

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Westy03" data-cid="349466" data-time="1362541269"><p>

Is there a good reason as to why the team is taking a bus to Cincy? Seems a bit far</p></blockquote>.

I hear Ohio is beautiful this time of year, maybe taking in the scenery.

Is there a good reason as to why the team is taking a bus to Cincy? Seems a bit far

Flight was cancelled. Had to get a bus at the last minute. As of 11:22 Eastern time, they have still not yet arrived in CIncinnati. This does not bode well.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Pistol" data-cid="349475" data-time="1362543622"><p>

<br />

Flight was cancelled. Had to get a bus at the last minute. As of 11:22 Eastern time, they have still not yet arrived in CIncinnati. This does not bode well.</p></blockquote>

Figured there had to be a reason. Lets hope they have some energy tomorrow night

A dangerous game, SLU is due for a letdown but we have won 11 straight and pounded the Vegas pointspread all 11.

We are just too talented and too deep and too disciplined to get knocked off by these thugs in an off year for them, so the 4 pt spread will be covered, another 8-10 point win for the Billikens.

We are on a mission, chip on our shoulders, still feel we have a lot to prove.

Figured there had to be a reason. Lets hope they have some energy tomorrow night

I hope so. The late start time probably helps us in this case.

And if they don't bring the energy, I'll do my best.

They still aren't there. @codyellis24: What the hell is going on. Stuck in snow absolutely strugglin up a hill. #SoCloseYetSoFar #Brutal

TEH FUOK.

i guess it doesn't really matter as long as we get there for the opening tip. we're just going to play a bunch of stiffs. zip 'em up.

6560920689_af246549d6_b.jpg

Get those boys in bed...

All the good looking girls from Cincy are back at SLU anyways. No distractions I suppose.

KILL X

man, back in the late 70's early 80's there were no good looking girls from cincy at slu. come to think of it there were no good looking girls at slu at all.