Stevens singing our praises again

kappy96

We went to Fordham and won. That place is similar to Hinkle. Both dumps.

That's a very uneducated and off the cuff statement. Butler is sinking $100,000 into upgrading that "dump" that is Hinkle Fieldhouse. Most of the money is coming from the state of Indiana because it's an historic landmark.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="bbtds" data-cid="344987" data-time="1361471703"><p>

<br />

That's a very uneducated and off the cuff statement. Butler is sinking $100,000 into upgrading that "dump" that is Hinkle Fieldhouse. Most of the money is coming from the state of Indiana because it's an historic landmark. </p></blockquote>

Jesus...

That's a very uneducated and off the cuff statement. Butler is sinking $100,000 into upgrading that "dump" that is Hinkle Fieldhouse. Most of the money is coming from the state of Indiana because it's an historic landmark.

$100,000 is not a lot of money. Did you forget a 0?

I think Jim Crews should get a step ladder and a tape and have the boys take the measure of the place.

"Hey Jake, why don't you get up on Cody's shoulder's and hold this measuring tape. . . . Go ahead, do it."

Before anyone comments, I know I'm not quoting exactly, and I am too lazy to look it up.

$100,000? you cant remodel backhand's kitchen for $100,000.

Lol yeah well facts are not "off the cuff" and considering after 4 days they had raised 2.1mil and butlers Gordon Hayward donated 275k himself... Lol beer does not make the college venue.

you are seriously not challenging gordon hayward vs larry hughes paycheck comparison are you? SALENA here we come.

Foucking tax payer money going to a private university gym upgrade. When does it end.

My dick is historic can I get some cash from the state of Indiana?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="slufanskip" data-cid="345018" data-time="1361476620"><p>

Foucking tax payer money going to a private university gym upgrade. When does it end.<br />

<br />

My dick is historic can I get some cash from the state of Indiana?</p></blockquote>

Judging from the comments that Backhand should be keeping private, it is anything but historic.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="slufanskip" data-cid="345018" data-time="1361476620"><p>

Foucking tax payer money going to a private university gym upgrade. When does it end.<br />

<br />

My dick is historic can I get some cash from the state of Indiana?</p></blockquote>

Nm