KM X-Ray update?

Scoop

i find it hard to believe he isnt back to "game shape" if his injury is 100% recovered by now. now if he is still injured, that's another story. what does game shape exactly mean?

i find it hard to believe he isnt back to "game shape" if his injury is 100% recovered by now. now if he is still injured, that's another story. what does game shape exactly mean?

This was before the NT game. I found it hard to believe too. Just relaying what I heard.

When was KC back in warmups at a game? Valpo? SIUC? Wash? Assuming he wasn't able to really practice beforehand, he still didn't have a lot of time before the NT game to get "into game shape" They've had games twice a week really since the beginning of the season. I'd assume practices aren't too taxing to keep the guys from running out of gas, but walk-throughs and stuff won't really help get someone get into shape. With all these practices since NT, he'll either be ready to play on Saturday, or there's something else wrong.

Oh, God, I'm a NY Giants fan. Don't tell me KC's another Sinorice Moss. The best WR the Gmen never had due to injuries.

I was thinking the same thing...

If we only had a healthy Sinorice!!

I am becoming increasingly concerned about Keith Carter. He participates in pre-game warmups, but never gets off the bench. I am hopeful that with these days off between games he will be able to play this Saturday vs. UT-Martin. Has anyone heard anything about his status?

I asked Timmerman the same question during the North Texas game, he replied, "‏Crews keeps saying Carter is day to day." Sounds like they were just being cautious and holding him out until after this break. Hope he gets a lot of PT vs. UT-Martin.

Possible that KC doesn't want to play. He could take a redshirt and then transfer with our current coaching uncertainty.

he has already played in two games. he cannot take a redshirt.

he has already played in two games. he cannot take a redshirt.

I didnt want to say this because I would get railroaded for rampant speculation. But it crossed my mind that KC would apply for a medical redshirt after milking this injury.....Players have lobbied in the past for medical redshirt. The rule of "if you play one minute, you cannot take a redshirt" seems to be more of a guideline rather than a rule lately. Hope I'm wrong.

I didnt want to say this because I would get railroaded for rampant speculation. But it crossed my mind that KC would apply for a medical redshirt after milking this injury.....Players have lobbied in the past for medical redshirt. The rule of "if you play one minute, you cannot take a redshirt" seems to be more of a guideline rather than a rule lately. Hope I'm wrong.

very few are awarded and when they are, they were truly "injured" for the season. kc would not get a medical redshirt imo.

Possible that KC doesn't want to play. He could take a redshirt and then transfer with our current coaching uncertainty.

Taking a redshirt year doesn't help if you want to transfer to another d1 school. If you want to go juco there is an advantage.